The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Classroom - Any Members Who Can Share an Opinion?

djaco99

I've been contemplating signing up with Affiliate Classroom, but I'm not sure it's worth the price. I've been trying to learn all I can about affiliate marketing for a good while, and have read so much that I'm now on "information overload". I'd like to find a good training/education program that is led by someone who actually makes money online by marketing "real products" - (as opposed to selling "how to make money online" material).

Affiliate Classroom seems like a great place to learn the marketing business - but is it really all they make it out to be? I would gladly invest $30/mo for quality information and professional advice that will save me some time and help me learn how to be a successful marketer.

If any current/former Affiliate Classroom members are out there, I would love to hear your thoughts. Did it help you? Would you recommend it? pros/cons? Any info would be appreciated.

Hi djaco99,

I've heard good things about the program and know Anik very well. I hihgly recommend it.

Best thing to do though is take the free trial. Grab all the info you can absorb and then see if it feels right for you.

banners
Back