The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate and PPC

prosoft

affiliate
Hi,

I am fairly new to affiliate marketing, so hopefully this isn't too dumb of a question. I have an affiliate that is doing a decent job and he wants me to increase his commission and focus on our companies product vs our competitor's (very niche software utility).
He asked to gain access to our Google analytics account, because he wanted to see click-through rates on certain keywords and start up a PPC campaign. Ended up just giving him my password and forgot that our credit card was still in linked to the account.

He has been using it in this PPC campaign for a few months. I just wanted to confirm that if he is already making 55% commission on each sale, he should definitely be footing the bill for the PPC campaign as well....right?

Thanks,
Jen

PPC campaigns are in Google Adwords, that's where he saw the details of your credit card.
You should renegotiate how you pay him.
When it comes to PPC, you should pay him a fee for managing the campaign, not a commission. At PPA you already pay a commission to publishers, you should negotiate with him a certain fee, just like at PPC campaign

MI
Back