The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate advice required

I Brian

I've never really used affiliate marketing products before - tested a couple of programs, but no sales, probably because they weren't so well targeted - but that's part of the experience.

However, I'm now looking to set up a couple of very targeted affiliate sites, and I'd appreciate some advise on what's required.

1. Finance

I'm setting up a site which I'd like to have an e-mail form to relay finance leads (investments, loans, mortgages, bad debt, etc) to interested parties.

However, I have no idea who to send these leads to.

I'd like to be able to serve the UK, USA, and possibly Canada - but where do I start even looking to send these leads to?

2. Hotels

I'd like to set up a hotels booking site for hotels in the USA. Again, I'm not sure who to send my leads to. I'd thinking of simple affiliate links to individual hotels where possible, rather than a more complex booking form process.

Any advice on who I should be looking at would be much appreciated.

Hey Brian,

Well to start with there are several 5 Star Programs that fit your needs.
NetQuote is all insurance leads, ProspectZone is insurance leads and Mortgage Leads, Wynn Las Vegas is travel.

On my PartnerCentric directory page you will find:
http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/partnercentric.html

Quicken Mortage loans, a new one I dont have up yet called GetLower (mortgage) and for travel - Travel Intelligence.

One of the biggest and most popular travel programs is www.Ian.com which includes hotels.com, travelnow and some others all in one.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hi Brian,

Incentaclick has CPA offers for the following categories:

Education
Health Care
Shopping
Financial Services
Home Business
Surveys
Automotive
Free Trials, Samples
Insurance
ZIPCODE / Email Only Submission
Dating
Games / Gambling Miscellaneous
Downloads
Gifts
Religion

Join our network and your'll have access to 100s of these campaigns.

Good Luck on this new endeavor, I wish you all the success!

Hi Brian

That is exactly what affiliate networks are for. The network goes out and finds a whole lot of great deals, advertisers them for affiliates to use, and also gives the affiliates real time reporting and support so that all the affiliate needs to do is make sure the advertising banners are in the correct places on his website.

There are hundreds, if not 1000's of affiliate networks out, there.... so search and you most probably manage to find someone willing to play you for almost any lead you can provide them with.

Goodluck :)

A big Question

Brian,

I have several affiliates that have started new sites similar to the ones you have in mind. Getting all the pieces in place?from design, to copyrighting, to advertisement,is quite complicated but I think you will find it enlightening and fun. You can call me some time 720 929 1988 if you wan to talk specifics and resources.

Mike
Affiliate Manager
mike@cpaempire.com

Hi

Once you think you have the programs you are gong to promote, do a search for them on the forums and see if they have any problems....

Point to note some affs deliberately say bad things about a programme they link to put other affs off using them because the do not want the competition. :cool:

Per

MI
Back