The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate accounts with high balance now sold on Reddit

jamezdon

affiliate
I was searching Reddit for affiliate marketing opportunities when I saw a subreddit dedicated to buying and selling hacked affiliate accounts. Some accounts have balances over $3k. When a person buys the hacked account, he would be sent the login details. He then enters the account and changes the payment information. When the affiliate network makes payment, the buyer will receive the payment. I am still shocked since I saw it.

The subreddit is r/AffiliateHacks

r/AffiliateHacks

Affiliates should be careful. Be on alert. Don't give out your login details carelessly.

Guys and Gals PLEASE do not fall for this SCAM! We have taken extra security steps for all members accounts. If you find any more posts or anything like this. Please contact me by pm.

Thanks
Bobby

I can't agree more with you guys. OGAds are famous with their sketchy work. If one wants to monetise their traffic they should look for legitimate companies such as the company which I work for. If interested hit me up anytime. :)

sketchy work lol? We are one of the biggest networks out there! We are very strict with fraud. It's up to the members how they want to promote as we are an incentive network.

sketchy work lol? We are one of the biggest networks out there! We are very strict with fraud. It's up to the members how they want to promote as we are an incentive network.

It's kind of indicative of how little they know of the aff world that they don't know you.

banners
Back