The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adworks media

Hi guys, I was recently accepted to adworks but they won't let me run non incentive offers. Does anybody know how to get around this? Also does anybody know how to find SOI email submit offers that do not have a survey?

incentive offers are the easiest to run. So if they wouldn't let you run non incentive offers, you should be glad as heaven :D:D:D

Hahaha really? I must admit I've never actually ran a campaign obviously I have no idea what I'm doing I'm just trying to do something just get into it and get something going somehow

Well in my website I do have their offerwall and it is incentivized with points. You may want to see how it looks. If you cannot do it that way, then I suggest you create a blog on WordPress, then offer free ebooks for download.

Google PLR Private Label Rights free ebooks, and you will find tons of helpful ebooks you can offer people to download for free if they complete your offer or survey.

Hi guys, I was recently accepted to adworks but they won't let me run non incentive offers. Does anybody know how to get around this? Also does anybody know how to find SOI email submit offers that do not have a survey?
Hi there!

Well, if you don't get along with affiliate marketing, you should really start with reading some threads for newbies here, it would help you understanding what's this all about for real.

Also, if you wanna more about tools and platforms for affiliate marketing, feel free to ask me about it on Skype or by email, I'll be glad to help.

Have a nice time here!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●─────────────
Question threads here pls:
Newbie Helpdesk
Useful links:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Traffic Sources - General

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You've already been giving some great advice (start with the threads @Graybeard posted for you), so I'll just say....

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Well i think you do a mistake in your post ,i think you mean incentive offers and not nonincentive . Also I think the course of william sousa will help you to get an understanding how to run cpa offers

MI
Back