Adwords Tips posts

adwords

• adwrods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • adwords

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dreambig183

Anybodys has any adwords tips for running mobile offers?
I'm joining the Dojo. But seem here is nothing posts about adwords.
I created some campagins in adwords. But it's hard to get profit.
Hope some guys give tips or comments to me.
Thank you.

Anybodys has any adwords tips for running mobile offers?
I'm joining the Dojo. But seem here is nothing posts about adwords.
I created some campagins in adwords. But it's hard to get profit.
Hope some guys give tips or comments to me.
Thank you.

If you're talking about search, and not the display network, it's all about relevance. Group relevant keywords, create relevant ads and have a relevant landing page. These three elements should all be relevant to each other.

Also, to get mobile traffic, use the 300% + adjustment and create a "bad" desktop ad to allow Google to choose your mobile ad more often.

Good luck!

If you're talking about search, and not the display network, it's all about relevance. Group relevant keywords, create relevant ads and have a relevant landing page. These three elements should all be relevant to each other.

Also, to get mobile traffic, use the 300% + adjustment and create a "bad" desktop ad to allow Google to choose your mobile ad more often.

Good luck!
Thank you
Is need cloak? Someone told me that need cloak if you run offer in adwords.

Good luck!
Can you give me some tips for dispaly?

Can you give me some tips for dispaly?

I'm more familiar with search than display.

But, you should be prepared to spend more and learn from the data with display. You'll need to test banners, placements and landing pages for best performance. Be sure that you have your tracking set up correclty!

banners
Back