The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adwords and Facebook Lead Generation Networks

PedroJohnson

affiliate
Hello everyone.

I’ve been searching a lot and still didn’t find a clear answer to this doubt:

Are there any Affiliate Networks with lead generation programs where I can advertise using my Google Adwords and Facebook account?

I dont’t have any website, my goal is to simply create and Ad on Adwords and/or Facebook and direct link to the offer page, in “clean” markets. Like lead generation for Insurance offers for exame.

Do you know any legit Affiliate Network with this conditions?

Thank you very much for tour help,
Pedro.

Understand this Pedro, Adwords and Facebook HATE Affiliates, THEY HATE US!!. If you dont know this already then you have alot to learn. The only page adwords will allow you to direct is www.google.com lol

Do yoursel a favor and build a landing page it takes nothing more than half an hour.

If your rich and made of money, do some cloaking but you would still need a landing page.

If there is an affiliate network that will let you directlink then beware of them because you will loose your adwords or facebook account. Google or Facebook do not allow it, its that simple.

If you dont beilive me Try it.

Hi jeffro89,

Thank you for your feedback.

As far as I know, those Google policies were addressed to affiliate networks which had landing pages perceived as creating a bad user experience, like Clickbank, for example.

My question is, are there any Affiliate Networks which comply with those Google policies?

And if not, which PPC platforms like Adwords allow Affiliate Programs Direct linking like Clickbank?

Any reason you dont want to build a landing page ?

You are leaving alot of money on the table if your not collecting leads from your landing page, you cant do that on the vendors sales page.
I suggest just build landing pages and carry on with your CPA campaigns. You have more control by doing this Pedro.

You can direct link any offer from a CPA network but the platform you promote the link will have issues with that specific affiliate link, especially facebook or adwords. These companies have IP ranges for all affiliate networks, so they always know even if you try and shorten or cloak the link. Especially facebook as im working on that platform at the moment and they are strict. Try a lesser known traffic source you might be able to direct link.
OR = Just build a landing page bro and move on.

banners
Back