The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AdWords alternatives?

Rose.fire

affiliate
Keeping Google a side, are there any other PPC Campaign's where you can PPC for your site?
I am talking about some good PPC Campaigns. :)

If you're asking about services, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft Adcenter are the 2 other big boys in town.

You won't see as much traffic as you do through Adwords, but the ROI is often better. Your quality score is a big factor with Adwords, where it's not as important with the others.

I would stick with those 3. ;)

Regards,

Tony Thomas

Hi Oregon Coast Guy,
So that means AdWords is the best among all.
To start with PPC for the first time to a site, which PPC campaigns do you prefer?

Are you new to Internet marketing? The reason I'm asking is that PPC is definitely not a place for people who are just getting started. I've been there, done that and it was a disaster.

No, Google is not necessarily the best. It is the most popular, but your main end is sales. If you can get a bit less traffic and a better ROI, I would suggest your start with Yahoo and MSN.

Learn all you can about PPC and make sure you know what you're doing before you sink your hard-earned money into it.

Also, by your question, I'm getting a feeling that you're wanting to know about affiliate programs for your site but are using the PPC terminology. Am I correct?

Campaigns are something you create yourself in Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN Adcenter. They are not something you select.

The Alternatives

Adwords is a way to gain traffic and u will be spending so much money on it.

you can actually do

1. Submit your URL to website directories
2. Join forums
3. Tell your friends about your website.

With this you can actually gain more traffic.

Are you new to Internet marketing? The reason I'm asking is that PPC is definitely not a place for people who are just getting started. I've been there, done that and it was a disaster.
Thanks God it didn't turn into a disaster in my case, I also think that it's better to give up this idea. For some time at least

banners
Back