The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Check out the super secret magic traffic source that apparently just takes 6 minutes to set up a campaign that would take 14 hours manually. Sounds legit (not really)

Unfortunately, there is a lot of hard work to background learning -- if you want to understand what you are doing.
Everything I have done in life has required this ...
Every failure I have had has usually been caused by looking for short-cuts or the *easy* way.
Occasionally, you gain some passed on knowledge that works --Occasionally-- don't count on it ;)

Last edited:
I am new here,Can tell me some body any new legit trick or idea to earn money with less effort.
Im gonna tell you exactly what to do, and I can give you more than one option but first, You should remove the idea of earning money with less effort. Even the easiest ways to earn money online needs effort, at least mental effort.

So first, option one. Join clixsense or any survey or GPT website that has adscendmedia or adgate offerwalls. I see lots of indians earning from these walls. So join clixsense or the good alternatives and complete simple offers and earn up to $100 from there. There is another good one that has many positive reviews. It is called Triaba

You can also try remotasks . It is a great website to start earning money online drawing bounding boxes on objects for use by AI (Artificial Intelligence) . So when you have earned $100.

Start your own online business. This is the best way to earn money online. Start your own website. There are many of them. Please take a look at codecanyon .net . You can start a GPT website too with just about that amount or even less if you want to go for cheaper options.

The next easy option on my list, but needs some knowledge and is risky just as it is easy is dice gambling. I personally made $2000 in 20 mins with this, just by watching a strategy on youtube video. The dice sites I used were Primedice, and Bitsler . Now I stick with bitsler. I don't recommend gambling unless you understand the risks involved, but it is one of the easiest ways to earn. Also one of the easiest ways to lose.

Third option I have for you is, lending clubs. Join very reputable lending websites where you lend money to people and receive interest on your money later on. Reputable websites will always make sure that you get your money + interest back. They have security measures in place for this.

Jumping to the next method before It skips my mind.

Crypto Trading. It is another easy and one of the easiest ways to earn money online if you know what you are doing. I have heard people turn $300 to $3000, $30000 with this method. You just buy when the market has gone down, and wait for it to go up and you make profit. Not just as simple as it sounds but it is not that complicated.

Hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back