The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice Selling Domain Names

Mardym

affiliate
Hi,

I have a bunch of old domains that I want to get rid of and sell off quickly. I know of go daddy auctions and flippa. Anyone have any tips/experience on these platforms to sell their domains? I know it is quite easy to not get proper attention to auctions, so any advice is appreciated. Most of the domains I'm trying to sell are related to a niche or can be branded( the obscure ones I'll probably just let em expire).

Hi! Can you tell me a little bit more about your domains, please?
Like structure of the domain and the relevance to for the search engine?

If you want to sell your names quickly, set BIN prices and list your domains at Sedo and/or Afternic.
Then park your domains with Bodis using the sales landing page with your BIN price. These methods work pretty well.

Good idea, there's a lot of money to be made doing that! Personally, I don't have experience in this, but occasionally read about it on a tech blog, so I found some tips here on domain selling. Perhaps there are some things mentioned in the article you already know, but there are still good suggestions like how to value domains, market platforms for domains and so on:)

I have the same question, I have some ideal domains, which will not be used any more.

Hi, thanks for all the advice shared here. I have sold the domains that I wanted to sell. For those wondering how, I reached out via email to businesses that I thought could make use of the domains. You gotta convince them that the domains are worth it and how it is of value to them. I tried selling on flippa and godaddy auctions but with no good results or the bids were too low for my satisfaction. So I advise people to do some outreach marketing to owners of businesses of potential interest.

banners
Back