The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice from Alex Becker?

slurmsoda

affiliate
hi, I’m new to the afillate marketing community. I’ve been referred here through Alex Becker’s videos, this one exactly:

It goes on to effectively explain how to promote call traffic through ranking YouTube videos with mandatory services such a plumbing, electrician, mold removal etc. I’ve been approved with a network for the verticals of water damage & plumbing. I’ve also been successful in actually ranking videos on the first page of google. My question is does anyone know if ranking YouTube videos for traffic actually effective? I understand you have to build up a myraid of videos. I don’t have a lot of money to infuse yet hence I’m fine with the time investment to scale.

Thanks for any responses in advance, im looking forward to indulging this community further

does anyone know if ranking YouTube videos for traffic actually effective?

Well, yes, for getting traffic, of course but I assume you are asking about conversions. It can still help simply because more traffic = more opportunities for conversion.

Some people do very well using video marketing. I would think that your biggest challenge may be in scaling, as the services are localized. Depends on how in-demand the services are, as far as traffic and conversions but it sounds like you know about that sort of thing.

Are you promoting your channel anywhere?

"My question is does anyone know if ranking YouTube videos for traffic actually effective?"

Im sure people have tried. I think the best way to answer your question is going to be with you testing it yourself. I know that sucks cause who wants to waste time like that but every ones mileage may very when it comes to running a campaign. What works for some may be failures for others.

MI
Back