The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Advice for those who want to work online?

winnifred

affiliate
Because of the weak economy, many people are deciding to work online at home. What words of advice would you give to those who want to work online? What are the first things they should do?What websites do you suggest?

I am not working online because I am just doing some sort of online money making but not really doing a job online. There are a lot of sites that will hire freelancers to do the job for them. Here are some of the websites I might suggest you should give a try to look for online jobs:
1. Odesk
2. Elance
3. Freelancer

I agree with rage35, those would be the best ways to gain a substantial and stable payment. Additionally, to supplement this income for when the freelance business gets slow, it's also good to browse forums such as these, and maybe others that discuss money making sites specifically. Reading up on forums and blogs is a great way to find out about which programs are legitimate and which ones are scam. As for finding which one is suited for you, it would be best to try each one that interests you and just try it out for yourself. Good luck!

I agree with rage35, those would be the best ways to gain a substantial and stable payment. Additionally, to supplement this income for when the freelance business gets slow, it's also good to browse forums such as these, and maybe others that discuss money making sites specifically. Reading up on forums and blogs is a great way to find out about which programs are legitimate and which ones are scam. As for finding which one is suited for you, it would be best to try each one that interests you and just try it out for yourself. Good luck!

I completely agree with that. Browsing forums and blogs are great way to see real peoples reviews and experiences of certain online money making opportunities. It may take some time to find one that works for you, but when you do you will notice that you can bring in some decent payments! Best of luck!

Yes. Browsing forums and blogs on the web will help you to become aware which programs or websites that are legitimate or not. I usually do this specially when a new money making website just launched or if I wanted to know some information regarding a certain websites. Member reviews are a big factor in my decision to take part of a certain money making scheme or not.

There are a few points to be aware of when looking for help and information in forums and blogs. There are people who are willing to share tips and recommend ways to make money online, but there are also a lot of people out there promoting money making programs, because they earn commission from people they refer to that program. There is no quick and easy way to make money online, so I would advice anyone not to be taken in by promises of easy money and to disbelieve any hype about huge amounts of money to be made simply by joining a scheme and following instructions, particularly when it requires payment upfront.

Working as a freelancer, or getting involved in Internet marketing, is a competitive business. A beginner needs to understand that it takes time to build a reputation and acquire skills for promoting online. Think of it as a long term venture that can provide a little extra income now, and full-time income in the future.

Yes. Browsing forums and blogs on the web will help you to become aware which programs or websites that are legitimate or not. I usually do this specially when a new money making website just launched or if I wanted to know some information regarding a certain websites. Member reviews are a big factor in my decision to take part of a certain money making scheme or not.

Yes, I agree. I always look for legitimate reviews and I always remain skeptical until I find some genuine ones as often these companies will not be above putting their own comments and disguising it as consumer comments. It's also very helpful to search for payment proofs first before even signing up with anything. Most earners consider this standard practice, but it might not be common knowledge for newcomers.

The first few days and weeks of working online, no matter what method you use, are always grueling and at times you might just think of giving up. Every time you think about giving up though, just think that every single person who has ever tried to make money online started where you are right now. Just keep putting in the best effort that you possibly can and be patient. The effort you put in to the work you do is just as good as what you will get out of it.

Be patient and work hard - these are my two tips.

You have to be extremely patient, in order to be successful with online money making. You must not get frustrated when you fail at something.

I totally agree with all the comments. I think patience is very important when you are first starting out. There are a lot of scam opportunities out there, so you just have to know where to look and what to look for. If an opportunity looks too good to be true it probably is. If anyone could hop online and make $500 in one hour everyone would be doing it. Definitely browse forums and blogs you will find a lot of great ways people earn money online.

Just my advice to some starters: don't get discouraged if you don't hit bank the first couple of weeks or months or so. It's not easy, just like most jobs in the outside world. You have to keep learning, implementing, preparing for failure, then getting back up if you do fail.

There really isn't a set it and forget it method. Everything requires tweaking at some point, if not all the time.
There are a ton of ways to make money online; freelance sites (surprisingly nobody mentioned fiverr.com), affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, cost per action, cost per click, the list goes on and on.

It really depends on if you want to work online to get a full income or if you want to work online just to make some extra money. To make some extra money I can advise you CloudCrowd, where I usually work, and Bubblews, which was referred positively to me some times and I will give it a try.

You can also register on survey sites, some of them don't have a minimum and you can collect the money per inquire, but this does not pay off much.

It depends on what you're doing.

If it's blogging, I would say effectively manage your time. Don't stress about putting an article out each day, effectively manage them, and set a schedule when you will publish your articles. It can be once a day (would not recommend to be honest), once every two days, once a week, or even once a month. Just worry about the quality. If you have more time after you have written your article, edit, edit, edit until you think it's perfect. Add to it each day, you always have different moods each day, so you WILL change a few words around, and add some information.

My general tip to those who want to work online is; don't stress. This is your secondary source of income, or even first, but if you stress, it will just result in failure and wasted time.

What everybody has suggested is good. Out of all the comments here, I would go with Viktor1's advise and do Freelance work programming or writing content for a website. Subscribing to several make money online's RSS feeds and you will be informed of new websites as well as get help in determining the scams from the legit sites. Depending on how much time you spend trying to make money online, you can actually get successful at it.

First I would tell them it is possible to make money online, and make it your full time job. But, that they should not expect to make millions or become successful overnight. Internet marketing takes time.

The fastest way to make money would be to sell a service. The second and most long lasting way, would be to build a list.

My advice to them is to dazzle people with your experience and knowledge and as mom would say "if you can't, dazzle them with your bull." :)

Because of the weak economy, many people are deciding to work online at home. What words of advice would you give to those who want to work online? What are the first things they should do?What websites do you suggest?

I was like you just a few months ago. I met a site Chris Farrell Membership. It changed my life from black and white to full colors. It is a nice and decent place where you learn really step by step how to make money on line.
Good luck.

You've already gotten websites to make money but I have one tip for you. Stay motivated. At times, you wont want to do it because its not that much money, but remember, money is money. Just do it.

Winnifred, I see others here have given you a lot of good advice. However, I didn't see anyone mention this one very important thing which is, "don't put all your eggs in one basket.". For example, don't let Google AdSense be your only source of income. Many people have been hit with Google's constant algorithm changes and they were wiped out.

As BigJ said, there are many different things that you can do to make money online. Choose the things you enjoy and go for it.

banners
Back