The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

advice about LP for Adwords

asmadeus08

Hi guys. Can anybody help me and give some advice or examples of LP for the google adwords which is following all guidelines (my niche is weight loss/skin care/health). I try to find some examples withing google search but failed so if someone have working examples i will be glad to see that. Thanks

here is an example
lzd3.png

Hey there!

We've got awesome White Hat COD offers in those verticals and also offer Landers and Prelanders which you could download and further customize.
Here's an example of a Landing page for a diet offer in Spain, hope it helps!

Good luck

Attachments

• lander.png
    lander.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 45
I'm already workin' with adcombo but i still need good pre-landing pages or landing pages which is will totally follow to the google adwords guidelines. That's it, so i'm open for the new suggestions

IMO since you can't really find any examples by searching AdWords with keywords you'd advertise on, the offer either:
a) doesn't work on adwords
b) adwords doesn't want you to advertise products like that

Skin/Weight is a sensitive category on AdWords. I'd recommend you read all of the policies many times before you do anything with it.

Thanks but i know all this policy stuff and i didnt ask about that cause not newbie at all. I need only working examples for adwords.

I think the best landing page for Google adwords includes 3 criteria:
- Content: Content of the landing page is relevant to the keywords and the ad copies
- Loading speed
- Click-through-rate

I think the best landing page for Google adwords includes 3 criteria:
- Content: Content of the landing page is relevant to the keywords and the ad copies
- Loading speed
- Click-through-rate
No. I must to follow google ads policies too to get accept for advertising that's why i create this thread

Please guys if someone have real example from working ads campaign on google give me advice. I dont need lame basic stuff which is anyone knew.

MI
Back