The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising

Byron Darensburg

affiliate
Tell me,you guys,what are some of the programs or services you have used to get the most traffic to your site.I ask this,because no matter how good your offer is,it means nothing without quality traffic to your site!

Byron, you can set a daily budget with Google Adwords. Say you bid on the phrase "blue widgets" and "blue widgets" costs you $2.00 per click and you have a daily budget of $20.00. Well after 10 clicks, you've exhausted your budget.

Thanks a lot for the advice.If google adwords is the best,I want to go with them.I want to hit the ground running with this.You guys are the greatest!

Eeek! Be very careful

Hit the ground crawling, then work up to walking and then running.

TURN OFF ADWORDS FOR CONTENT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural search listings for me hands down with 3-4 word keyphrases.

DO NOT JUMP INTO ADWORDS WITHOUT TRAINING. Read as much as you can for free in some of the more popular marketing forums and pick up a copy of Perry Marshalls Book, The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords. (non affiliate link www.perrymarshall.com)

PPC can make or break you if you don't know what you're doing.

Stephen is right! I lost a bunch when I first started PPC advertising and should have done a lot more testing and reading before I began my campaigns.

StephenR said:
Natural search listings for me hands down with 3-4 word keyphrases.

DO NOT JUMP INTO ADWORDS WITHOUT TRAINING. Read as much as you can for free in some of the more popular marketing forums and pick up a copy of Perry Marshalls Book, The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords. (non affiliate link www.perrymarshall.com)

PPC can make or break you if you don't know what you're doing.

Thanks Stephen.I will definitely get a copy of that book.

Ok theres super affiliates and super noobs well I'm a super noob. So you don't have to take advice from me. But when I say this please heeeed my WARNING!!! Google ad words can really bight you in the *** if your not careful. So make sure you do a lot of reading up theres a lot of good free tips you can get online at Google. Make sure you pick a good affiliate, relevant keywords, write good ads and keep your cpc and your budget low at first, and don't get cocky when you get your first sale. Simply because it hurts if you cant get another one.

So to sum it up JUST BE CAREFUL WITH AD WORDS.

banners
Back