The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advertising on blogs

ianp1983

affiliate
Hello,

I'm a newbie here and new to the world of affiliate marketing.

I just wanted to find out what the deal is when it comes to advertising on blogs, using links, banners and such.

I know the free wordpress site's don't allow it and you need to be using a self hosted site.

How abouts sites such as tumblr, blogger etc?

Also if those sites don't like it does it make a difference if you are using them with your own domain name?

Thanks in advance.

Ian

There are many blogs that will allow you to take your banner or links and add it to their site for a fee. I am not sure if this is what you were referring to.

You just have to go to Google, do a little search and see which famous blogs will allow you to add your link for a fee.

If you were talking about going to blogs and posting comments so that you can add your link there, all I know is that most blogs no longer allow blog commenting anymore because of the many spam posts.

wait, about blog commenting, you just have to use CommentLuv and find CommentLuv weblogs.

CommentLuv network is huge and there are many bloggers wanting your comment and anyway, with this plugin, all of this happens very natural and clear.

Are you talking about dripping affiliate links in blog comments or posting blog posts with your links in them?

Regarding the comments, check the Terms of Service with your affiliate manager, they may prohibit that because it seems spammy.

If you're worried about the free blogging sites prohibiting it, you can host an incredibly large number of blogs on a cheap ($5 or less per month) hosting account like shared hosting or VPS. That might be an avenue worth exploring to avoid spending a lot of time reading TOS and to avoid accepting the risk that the TOS might change.

Hi,

If you want to post links or banners if allowed in your signature for comments on high traffic and ranking blogs within your niche, despite what was said here, there are several that do allow posts provided you add useful and helpful comments and not those stupid "click here" links without any benefit to the reader of that blog. Google "blogs (your niche) + comments allowed.";)

Those are the mistakes lazy fools and inexperienced beginners use which insidently nobody ever clicks on in any case and most are removed or never shown? If you wish to promote your affiliate links then create your own squeeze page website, give away a free report, follow up with a free newsletter or mini-course which have links to related products if you wish using an autoresponder?:D

By creating your own website, you can include the URL in your signature here and on other forums as well as guest posts on related blogs so that by adding value and helping others first, a few might check out your website, sign up for your free gifts and eventually buy from you?:)

Those who are in a hurry to make lots of money never succeed. It takes time learning, testing and doing before any money might be made so unless you are in it for the duration and willing to do whatever it takes, don't bother.

If you do want to learn, choose a mentor and do your training. Do the required work step by step as you slowly make progress and eventually you will start to make money. There are no short cuts or quick fixes as some trash product websites say to sell what never works to those easily fooled?:mad:

To your success and freedom,

Stephen & Jennifer.:cool:

Hello,

I'm a newbie here and new to the world of affiliate marketing.

I just wanted to find out what the deal is when it comes to advertising on blogs, using links, banners and such.

[snip]
Ian

I'll confine my reply to the matter of banners. There are thousands of sites and blogs that allow you to place banners on them. There is, of course a charge for doing this.

You need to make sure that the site you choose to host your banners matched the demographics and audience need of your ad.

You also need to track the effectiveness of your ads (their conversion rate) and make sure you have a high converting sakes funnel to convert your prospects into members or buyers.

Happily there is a new technology platform that meats all these needs.

I don't use paid hosting at all and I have no problem adding code to Google Sites, Weebly or Wix.

They're all good hosts (in my experiences). Wix has a 10 page limit though.

MI
Back