Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Adverten - adult dating smartlink [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis.adverten

affiliate
Alexis.adverten submitted a new resource:

Adverten - adult dating smartlink - Adverten - a smartlink, which converts all types of traffic

Adverten.com is a smartlink partner program, which perfectly converts all the affiliate traffic. We give you just one link, you send us your traffic and we do our best to make this profitable for you.

What do you get while working with us:

- the best offers and prelanders, that we test by ourselves and update regularly;
- the highest rates since we work with direct advertisers only;
- dedicated affiliate...

Read more about this resource...

Hi guys!
Look at our current TOP ECPMs:

14714504.png

It's time to test AU and NZ :) Ping us for more details ;)

Our contacts:
mail: contact@adverten.com

Adverten is Amazing :)
I Had a Skype Conversation with Alexis and Decided to Give a Try , First i Have Send a Little Visitors just to Try CR and Payout , After That First Test i Decided to Send all my Dating / Adult Traffic From my Social Media Pages & Accounts to Adverten and i am Really Happy With the Results and Also Fast Payments.
Rate 5/5 :cool:
Thank you Alexis & Adverten
Here are my Stats
Screenshot_2017_07_06_17_11_20.png
Screenshot_2017_07_06_17_12_11.png

Last edited:
Adverten is Amazing :)
I Had a Skype Conversation with Alexis and Decided to Give a Try , First i Have Send a Little Visitors just to Try CR and Payout , After That First Test i Decided to Send all my Dating / Adult Traffic From my Social Media Pages & Acxounta to Adverten and i am Really Happy With the Results and Also Fast Payments.

Rate 5/5 :cool:
Thank you Alexis & Adverten

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy that you chose us :) Let's do even more together ;)

Hi everyone!

New month – new offers and opportunities! Let’s test them together ;) We will find the best options for your adult dating traffic – ping us on Skype: adverten.support .

aFUmKIS.gif

h_1505981853_5061438_55be64f97f.png

Of course we can’t miss this event! We have already packed our luggage and now we are ready to meet our partners :D

If you are also going to attend this conference on 28th of September, let’s meet and have fun together ;)
Send us an email at jimmy @ adverten . com and agree the time of the meeting with us!

Hi there!

We would like to remind our partners that from now on they have an opportunity to choose Bitcoin as a payment method :)

Here is a full list of available payment methods that we work with:

WITHOUT FEE
Webmoney;
Firstchoice Pay;
Paxum;

INCLUDING FEE
Epayments ;
PayPal;
Perfectmoney;
Advcash;
Wire transfer
and Bitcoin :)

So, you can be sure that we will pay you using any payout method you want ;)

Hi there!

We would like to remind our partners that from now on they have an opportunity to choose Bitcoin as a payment method :)

Here is a full list of available payment methods that we work with:

WITHOUT FEE
Webmoney;
Firstchoice Pay;
Paxum;

INCLUDING FEE
Epayments ;
PayPal;
Perfectmoney;
Advcash;
Wire transfer
and Bitcoin :)

So, you can be sure that we will pay you using any payout method you want ;)

I want to join adverten.can you help me please.

Hi guys!

Are you going to attend Affiliate World Asia 2017?

We will be there :) Our schedule is being filled in with arranged meetings every day.
If you want to discuss partnership opportunities with us, contact Jimmy (jimmy @ adverten.com) and book a meeting with our representatives ;)

Hello @darkmachine !
We prefer working with affiliates who have already had some experience with other networks so that we can see that these people are well aware of what they do. But we consider every case separately ;)

Adverten is a very good affiliate netowrk. They pay me every week without any problem,. And my affiliate manager Alexis gives me very good support. In all, Advartan is an extraordinary affiliate network. I just love to work with adverten .Here is my payment proof.
raton.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back