The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Adverten - Achieve peak results with the right traffic expert

Official Adverten - Adult dating Smartlink - Achieve peak results with the right traffic expert

Adverten

Smartlink CPA Network
Affiliate Manager
Adverten - Achieve peak results with the right traffic expert
Adverten submitted a new resource:

Adverten - Achieve peak results with the right traffic expert - Smartlink CPA network

1200x300.png

Do you want to reach a new level of earnings?
Spending a lot of time looking for new CR funnels & making split-tests?
Tired of waiting for a response from the affiliate manager?
Need a quick optimization of your traffic?

We offer solutions:
  • proven CR funnels for each type of traffic
  • constantly updated landing pages (HANDCRAFTED)
  • automatic and semi-automatic optimization
  • working creatively
  • fast & qualified...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hello! I have just observed your registration. Unfortunately, your results weren't enough for approval. We will be happy to see you again when you have more experience

Hi everyone!
New month – new opportunities! We'd like to recommend you some HOT GEOS for this week.
Let's test HU, IT and CL together. Achieve high results with us!
1635869508384.png

Adverten is in the top 10 CPA networks for me! I think they have the best payout rates for dating offers!
They will send you your payment even few days earlier. My AM is Eva and she is superfriendly and helpful!!
I really don`t know how much times I received earlier payment and I can say Adverten is growing everyday:)

Adverten is in the top 10 CPA networks for me! I think they have the best payout rates for dating offers!
They will send you your payment even few days earlier. My AM is Eva and she is superfriendly and helpful!!
I really don`t know how much times I received earlier payment and I can say Adverten is growing everyday:)
Thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy that you like working with us

ADVERTEN has become the nominee in ranking organized by Affbank.

We are presenting in the nominations:

- The best adult affiliate network
- The best smartlink affiliate program.
We invite you to vote for Adverten using this link or the button and support us as your favorite choice.

Your vote encourages us to become better for our partners!
Affbank.png

We are happy to meet you at the TES Prague conference!
22-25 august catch up the chance to meet with your manager in person to discuss more productive cooperation.
Connect with your manager and schedule meetings right now!
See you soon, your Adverten team
TES ADVERTEN 2022.png

Hi all!
Next week we are participating in Affiliate World Asia 2022, which will be held November 30 - December 1 in Bangkok! We'll be glad to see you at our booth D38!
1000x800.jpg

Today we have great news. We have rebranded and improved the technological capabilities of our platform.
What's new:
  • Design and logo
  • Improved algorithm for selecting the most effective funnels for each traffic source
  • Automatic optimization
  • Additional monetization tools
  • Updated admin panel for affiliates
  • in-house product to English-speaking countries
Check out the changes here!
Facebook post_1200x630.jpg

We for the title of TOP CPA NETWORK! Thanks to Offertvault for the opportunity to participate in the ranking) We ask you to support us You can vote here bit.ly/3XOfHwm
Voting is open till December 31 ❄️
1000x200 (6).png

Waww, cool) The automatic optimization update is especially interesting. What does it mean?
That means that offers are selected automatically due to geo, type of your traffic, ip, device of the user etc in the moment when user clicks your smartlink. After a few leads the smartlink chooses the best converting offers which fits your traffic

banners
Back