The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adult Media Buying

raiderremo

affiliate
Luke,

I am doing good with POF, now planning to move to traffic junky for volume and as part expanding my IM ventures. Now both POF and traffic junky are CPM models and has same similar ad types (IAB POF). in Traffic Junky process like testing, optimize and scaling are similar to POF? I can keep only 0.01% CTR banners and cut others in TJ? Can I expect some what similar conversion rates and ROI and TJ?

The process for how to run your campaigns is basically the same for any campaign: testing. analyzing, optimizing, scaling. I don't know what you're going to want your base CTR to be, but as you run your campaigns you'll be able to figure out what CTRs are proving to be worthwhile and decide on your own minimum. Then, repeat the process :)

Luke,

I am doing good with POF, now planning to move to traffic junky for volume and as part expanding my IM ventures. Now both POF and traffic junky are CPM models and has same similar ad types (IAB POF). in Traffic Junky process like testing, optimize and scaling are similar to POF? I can keep only 0.01% CTR banners and cut others in TJ? Can I expect some what similar conversion rates and ROI and TJ?

TJ is a great place to start promoting adult offers. Yes you will see conversions but its better to start with tier 2 countries since traffic will be much cheaper. The tier 1 countries are very competitive on TJ!

MI
Back