Adult Dating Landing Page

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
adultlander.jpg

Adult Dating Landing Page.

This is a free exclusive landing page for The Dojo members only. We have had these especially made and everything is customisable in the source.

Download Pre Sale.

This is a adult dating landing page you can easily customise and use for any dating campaign and much more.

Live Preview

View the live preview by clicking here.

Download

Download the landing page by clicking here

How to Install

Changing the niche on the page is easy.

Step 1.

Download the zip file and unzip onto your desktop.

Step 2.

Open index.html on your text editor.

Step 3.

Search and change the variables below to fit your offer campaign.

HTML:
<title></title>
HTML:
<a href="#">SiteName</a>
HTML:
<a href="SITEURLHERE" class="signup-button">Sign Up Today!</a>
HTML:
<a href="SITEURLHERE" class="big-button">Sign up today!</a>
HTML:
<div class="row">Copyright Sitename 2014. All rights reserved.</div>

Step 4.

Save and upload the folders content onto your own domain or directory.

Last edited:
I don't do adult but I like to look at your new landers when they come out. Love the subheading you put on there! A lead magnet, for sure!

Thank you for sharing this.

I have one question related to the wording and offerings of many pre-landers out there. I don't mean this as a critique--rather, I genuinely would like to learn as I am still kinda new to affiliate marketing.

With many sweeps offers, the "spin the wheel" landing page is used. With this landing page that you shared, I see it has the timer and mentions "too many women are signed up, so men join for free."

Do people really believe these things in 2017, such as the popular spin-the-wheel promotion that always seems to land on a prize, or that an adult dating site is bursting with lusty attractive real women just begging to get laid?

I'm just trying to analyze and determine the specific factors that cause people to convert. I'm wondering if these elements, such as the spinning wheel or the "too many women", are actually being believed and causing people to convert, or if it is something else about these landing pages.

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing this.

I have one question related to the wording and offerings of many pre-landers out there. I don't mean this as a critique--rather, I genuinely would like to learn as I am still kinda new to affiliate marketing.

With many sweeps offers, the "spin the wheel" landing page is used. With this landing page that you shared, I see it has the timer and mentions "too many women are signed up, so men join for free."

Do people really believe these things in 2017, such as the popular spin-the-wheel promotion that always seems to land on a prize, or that an adult dating site is bursting with lusty attractive real women just begging to get laid?

I'm just trying to analyze and determine the specific factors that cause people to convert. I'm wondering if these elements, such as the spinning wheel or the "too many women", are actually being believed and causing people to convert, or if it is something else about these landing pages.

Thanks.

I always wondered this too. Surely pages like these are well known to be fake at this stage.

View attachment 3350
Adult Dating Landing Page.

This is a free exclusive landing page for The Dojo members only. We have had these especially made and everything is customisable in the source.

Download Pre Sale.

This is a adult dating landing page you can easily customise and use for any dating campaign and much more.

Live Preview

View the live preview by clicking here.

Download

Download the landing page by clicking here

How to Install

Changing the niche on the page is easy.

Step 1.

Download the zip file and unzip onto your desktop.

Step 2.

Open index.html on your text editor.

Step 3.

Search and change the variables below to fit your offer campaign.

HTML:
<title></title>
HTML:
<a href="#">SiteName</a>
HTML:
<a href="SITEURLHERE" class="signup-button">Sign Up Today!</a>
HTML:
<a href="SITEURLHERE" class="big-button">Sign up today!</a>
HTML:
<div class="row">Copyright Sitename 2014. All rights reserved.</div>

Step 4.

Save and upload the folders content onto your own domain or directory.
Thanks for the landing page but the timer on it dont work. Any new landing page and do you have the Spin the wheel lander?

banners
Back