The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Asian market expert

I need somebody with expertise in the Asian niche

Need them for what?

In addition, "Asian" is NOT a niche!

If you are running campaigns and having poor results, it is simply due to any number of things and has nothing to do with the geo you are marketing to.

What are the issues you are having?

What offers are you promoting?
How are you promoting them?
What is our tracker reporting?
Are you split testing your creatives, your offers, and your landers?
Are you testing more than one traffic source?

Hi,

My brand's name is not "xcams", but "xcamsfiles", (all together) that is not the same.

If this clear enough?
That website isnt related to manga and hentai as you mentioned, maybe you want to add them?
but so far I have not gotten the results I want. I need somebody with expertise in the Asian niche for Cosplay and stuff like that.
If you could give more details .. I mean .. what results you were expecting and what did you get?

- Samira

That website isnt related to manga and hentai as you mentioned, maybe you want to add them?

If you could give more details .. I mean .. what results you were expecting and what did you get?

- Samira
Hi Samira.

xcamsfiles is a web site with adult contet for sale. There are seberal packages. So far just two of those packages are aimed for the Asian market in general.

One of those is this pack is this one: Cosplay / Hentai / Manga (300 pages Magazine) + 20 uncensored cosplay Videos at this link Cosplay / Hentai / Manga (300 pages Magazine) + 20 uncensored cosplay Videos | Shop xCamsFiles

I promoted it through a gif banner campaign with JuicyAds, and got no results. I think that the offer is really nice (the pack contains 2 products; A 300 pages magazine about hentai, manga, cosplay, and anime, plus a set of 20 cosplay uncensored videos).

That is why I need someone with experience in this field that tell me what am i doing wrong.

What offers are you promoting?
How are you promoting them?
What is our tracker reporting?
Are you split testing your creatives, your offers, and your landers?
Are you testing more than one traffic source?
Thanks for answering.

I offered one pack with included two items: A 300 pages real girls cosplay magazine, plus a set of 20 uncensored videos.

I chose two web pages to post a gif banner using JuicyAds. Invested more than USD 100 and got not a single conversion.
I do not have tracker reports.
My creatives are myself alone. This is an individual initiative. There are some varieties in my products but I think I have not chosen adequately the landers. The thing is I'm new at this.
Regarding traffic sources, so far I just tried JuicyAds.

To sum up. Since I am just entering the adult business, there are a lot of things I really don't know. That is why I am asking for the advisory of someone with previous experience.

I do not have tracker reports.

Without a tracker you will never know how to refine, adjust, or scale a campaign. A tracker is the most important tool every marketer has!

My creatives are myself alone. This is an individual initiative.

Have you learned the art of copywriting and the skills of creating angles, hooks, and triggers? An essential requirement when creating your own ads and landers!

here are some varieties in my products but I think I have not chosen adequately the landers.

Chosen landers? From where?

Also, your sites menu says "car" instead of cart.
Your site doesn't have a favicon.
Your site has no disclosure pages.
Your side menu has categories but no content.

No one will buy anything from a site like you have. It looks amateurish, incomplete, and unsafe!

Since I am just entering the adult business, there are a lot of things I really don't know.

What you don't know has nothing to do with the adult industry. It all has to do with affiliate performance marketing.

If your creatives are as ugly as your landing page, then it is no wonder you didn't convert anything. In addition, you are trying to sell crap that can be acquired for free in thousands of locations.

Look, I am not trying to be rude or hurtful. I am trying to shock you with truth!
  • You MUST have the correct tools to start, anything less will not produce results you seek.
  • You MUST take the time to learn a few things, like the basics of copywriting, learning to recognize and create angles, hooks, and triggers.
  • You MUST have:
    • a tracker (this will tell you where your
    • an intelligence program
    • start developing relationships with some FIVERR or Freelancer sub-contractors to make your creatives and landers
    • a VPS
    • a couple of affiliate network accounts
      • start promoting adult affiliate offers on your website. Use both banners and well written content.
    • a couple of traffic source accounts
  • You must have a reasonable budget.

You can learn it all here, but without the proper tools, engaging your learning curve by taking action, and having a reasonable budget, it will just frustrate you.

Get the tools and start a new Journey thread. We will all help you, but you must do what all of us have done. WORK OUR ASSES OFF to build sustainable and successful businesses.

My brother is a doctor and spent many hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuitions in addition to grants and scholarships. It took him over ten years before he had a successful career and his own practice.

It took me less than three years in this industry to build my income higher than that of my brothers very successful practice. He has never earned more than me since!

This is a business, treat it as such! No where else can you build a very profitable business for as little as a few thousand dollars!

Last edited:
Without a tracker you will never know how to refine, adjust, or scale a campaign. A tracker is the most important tool every marketer has!

Have you learned the art of copywriting and the skills of creating angles, hooks, and triggers? An essential requirement when creating your own ads and landers!

Chosen landers? From where?

Also, your sites menu says "car" instead of cart.
Your site doesn't have a favicon.
Your site has no disclosure pages.
Your side menu has categories but no content.

No one will buy anything from a site like you have. It looks amateurish, incomplete, and unsafe!

What you don't know has nothing to do with the adult industry. It all has to do with affiliate performance marketing.

If your creatives are as ugly as your landing page, then it is no wonder you didn't convert anything. In addition, you are trying to sell crap that can be acquired for free in thousands of locations.

Look, I am not trying to be rude or hurtful. I am trying to shock you with truth!
  • You MUST have the correct tools to start, anything less will not produce results you seek.
  • You MUST take the time to learn a few things, like the basics of copywriting, learning to recognize and create angles, hooks, and triggers.
  • You MUST have:
    • a tracker (this will tell you where your
    • an intelligence program
    • start developing relationships with some FIVERR or Freelancer sub-contractors to make your creatives and landers
    • a VPS
    • a couple of affiliate network accounts
      • start promoting adult affiliate offers on your website. Use both banners and well written content.
    • a couple of traffic source accounts
  • You must have a reasonable budget.

You can learn it all here, but without the proper tools, engaging your learning curve by taking action, and having a reasonable budget, it will just frustrate you.

Get the tools and start a new Journey thread. We will all help you, but you must do what all of us have done. WORK OUR ASSES OFF to build sustainable and successful businesses.

My brother is a doctor and spent many hundreds of thousands of dollars in tuitions in addition to grants and scholarships. It took him over ten years before he had a successful career and his own practice.

It took me less than three years in this industry to build my income higher than that of my brothers very successful practice. He has never earned more than me since!

This is a business, treat it as such! No where else can you build a very profitable business for as little as a few thousand dollars!
T J Tutor, I really appreciate you taking the time to write down and let me know all the things I need to start working on if I want to somesucceed in this business.

I have a lot of research to do because some of the things I don't really don't know them

I have a lot of research to do because some of the things I don't really don't know them

Our business is all about daily research and study. After all, it is the "information highway"!

Search through the sub-forums for information, start new threads and ask questions, participate in other threads to learn more. The data you require is here.

All of us, no matter how long we have been in the business, research and study daily. It is a big part of our businesses.

We will assist you you all of the way, just keep asking questions and taking action. This will get you where you want to be. I PROMISE!

JayZ, I believe your pricing is a bit on the high side if you're going to compete with local people. I'm very familiar with adult in Vietnam, Myanmar and China and local sellers of the same kind of "packs" as you're offering above price them at about 200000VND/10000MMK/50CNY respectively. Difference--this price is for access to their whole catalog (often several Terabytes) so I believe you will encounter difficulties attmpting to offer one pack to VN/MM/CN buyers at us$6

Besides this, most packs are not sold through websites in these countries... so that's another thing you should probably look at. Become familiar with local social media, instead.

And finally, of course, language and payment methods. Vietnamese tend to use ZaloPay when buying adult packs, people in Myanmar use KBZPay or calling credits and people in China use WeChat Pay but are increasinly also moving into USDT for adult payment settlement.

So there's a lot of work to do. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

JayZ, I believe your pricing is a bit on the high side if you're going to compete with local people. I'm very familiar with adult in Vietnam, Myanmar and China and local sellers of the same kind of "packs" as you're offering above price them at about 200000VND/10000MMK/50CNY respectively. Difference--this price is for access to their whole catalog (often several Terabytes) so I believe you will encounter difficulties attmpting to offer one pack to VN/MM/CN buyers at us$6

Besides this, most packs are not sold through websites in these countries... so that's another thing you should probably look at. Become familiar with local social media, instead.

And finally, of course, language and payment methods. Vietnamese tend to use ZaloPay when buying adult packs, people in Myanmar use KBZPay or calling credits and people in China use WeChat Pay but are increasinly also moving into USDT for adult payment settlement.

So there's a lot of work to do. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Hi, George, I was away a few days and I just was able to read your response. It seems you know a lot of the Asian Market. I will like to tañk to you, can we connect by skype or another direct chat?

can we connect by skype or another direct chat?

Hey guys, we do supply a platform at a very large investment so members can share and help in the community. We want you to carry on the conversations in the community so everyone can benefit from the conversation.

When you stop posting and go private on the subject of the thread, then members involved in the conversation and reading the conversation (566 individual members reading this) get left out. This is selfish!

banners
Back