The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adskeeper - What is your opinion?

mabraham

Hello,

I didn't find any discussions about adskeeper.co.uk. Did someone work with this network? What was your experience? Any other thoughts?

Thanks!

I read the TOS o_O
>>

14. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO ADVERTISERS

14.1 The User may buy ads on Adskeeper website. The following special terms apply to the User that places an order through Adskeeper’s online advertising portal:
a. User’s ads should fully comply with Adskeeper Terms of Service.
b. All payments will be calculated based on Adskeeper’s tracking system.
c. Adskeeper does not states or guarantees that the ads placed by the User will receive any number of intended clicks.
d. Adskeeper is not responsible for the people that interact with User’s ads, and is not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads.
e. User can cancel the Order at any time through our online portal, considering that it may take up to 48 hours before the ad stops running. User is responsible for paying for those ads.
f. Adskeeper can use User’s ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
g. User will not issue any press release or make public statements about User’s relationship with Adskeeper without prior written permission of Adskeeper.
h. Adskeeper may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
i. If User is placing ads on someone else's behalf, Adskeeper need to make sure that User has permission to place those ads, including the following: User warrants having legal authority to bind the advertiser. User agrees that if the advertiser violates Adskeeper Terms of Service, Adskeeper may hold User responsible for that violation.
j. Adskeeper shall not in any case be deemed obliged to pay any fee for any amount of fraud clicks, as well as for total fraudulent traffic. <<<

Terms of Service :: Dashboard

I would not go near it -- based the above statements
Also the English grammar is not good -- that in itself is suspecious.

hmmm...

INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL ADVERTISING AGENCY LLC is a company, duly incorporated under the laws of Georgia and having its registered office at Georgia, Tbilisi 0167 Gldani-Nadzaladevi District, Omar Khizanishvili str., № 264.

HARDWARE SOLUTION LIMITED is a company, duly incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong and having its registered office at Room 03-04,19/F., Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong.

Why is a Eastern European county 'Georgia, Tbilisi' using a .co.uk domain name?

Good luck to the winners :eek:

We were a publisher for Adskeeper, never had issues with them. Always pay on time, their feed of advertisers is clean. As for the domain, its just a domain...

banners
Back