The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

adsimilis payment problem

Bill Ronalds

affiliate
I wasnt get paid for march traffic altough payment was due on april 15th.
Company owner Sean Mulkeen doesnt reply my emails.I emailed finance@adsimilis.com
but they didnt send my revenue $ 1030 . I request from affiliatefix admin to contact with sean and pay my revenue.

Your traffic was shown to be 100% fraud due to all your leads being fired from one IP, and each lead showing username and password being identical. You were asked for backup and/or proof of how this could have happened, but no reply. You have emailed us 10 times asking for payment only, yet no proof or explanation for the fraud.

This matter is closed.

Cheers

One ip is not true , I buy traffic from bing ,I sent you necessary screenshots , 100 times I backed up I sent you screenshots and my explanations and you didnt pay . you are scammer. adsimilis is a scam company. You have debt $1030 adsimilis owner doesnt reply any emails he doesnt pay.Bing is World's internet giant it cant be wrong they cant be fraud and I dont involve in fraud. Only adsimilis is fraudster , you take money from advertiser but you dont want to share with publisher. How Company Owner Sean allow a rep doing fraud? Adsimilis is a fraud company.

@Dario My everything is legit. But adsimilis didnt pay me altough payment was due on april 15th .I have negative experience with adsimilis , everybody must know adsimilis is a scam company unless they pay my $1030 .

MI
Back