The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense looking crappy for me

thud

affiliate
Guys, whats your adsense going like this year? Mine is not nearly as good as it was, Im sure its because I need to do some studying on the advertisers on my sites and work on position but the CTR and rev per click is nowhere near as good as it used to be. The rev. per click is the real killer, tonnes of traffic, decent number of clicks and still earn buttons. The Google adsense cheques are getting smaller, which ads and companies do you ban? I add roboform to my filter the other day and that helped remove some cheapo clicks.

Any others to remove apart from ebay of course!?

My ADsense revenue has been going up and up recently. I don't know why.. Just recently I looked at my account and seen it doubled! :eek:

Adsense, so I'm coming to understand, is no way of making any money on the internet. For a banner and about 5 links, I make about 100 bucks a month. I have over 200 PR3 and PR4 pages that see 40,000 unique visits per month, and produce over 2500 clicks per month, I could sell those links individually and make much much more. But, adsense is easy, so it's what remains.

I'm currently overhauling my design and obviously taking adsense positioning into account.

My income did drop off in January but this post-Christmas lull happens yearly, not just Adsense but with my affiliates too. Since then its picked up again.

it actually depends on the ads googles shows that day.
Some time i get 1.97 $ for 1 click and some times..1 click and.01 $
So its just the ads google system is displaying on ur site.
Google payout matters according to the theme of website

banners
Back