The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AdSense and bannings

Jimmy

SEOTalk Guru
Have you ever had your adSense account banned for any reason? I have heard it is relatively easy to do, I personally do not use adSense, although I have used it in the past and I didnt have any problems with them.

I have had an adsense account banned before because of "invalid click activity", I got it unbanned but lost a few hundred bucks in earnings. I moved to BuySellAds shortly after and they are much better :)

I used to have an Adsense account a while back myself and I can't say that I had a problem with it being banned at all when I used to use it. I don't tend to use it anymore now though myself due to me finding others like Chitika and such which I find I prefer to Adsense.

I haven't gotten banned but I know I can easily get banned so I won't risk it. I used it a while ago an I didn't even like the results much. I rather use many other methods out there. You can just like email for people to contact you for advertisement or use a site like BuySellAds.

There are thousands of methods out there, you don't need to stick with Google.

I had my google adsense account disabled a good while ago for a reason unknown to me. As far as i know, i didnt do anything wrong. I didnt click on my own ads or anything like that & didnt have 2 accounts either. Dont understand why & also going by what i read on most fourms of this type, alot of people are in the same boat. It is quite annoying because they are a good way to earn some extra revenue without having to do anything really as long as the traffic is good. I havent really been able to find another similar service to adsense to use since, tried a few including yahoo's one, but not really that good.

I don't have an AdSense account, but i've heard, and read on their support forums that people get banned without any valid reason.

There's a topic a guy started, because Google banned him because his website had potential to create invalid clicks in the future. So, he was banned out of precaution o_O

Google isn't what it used to be :)

There's a topic a guy started, because Google banned him because his website had potential to create invalid clicks in the future. So, he was banned out of precaution o_O

Google isn't what it used to be :)
I've heard of them doing that a few times before, ridiculous.

They banned my account about two years ago. They wouldn't tell me why, but it happened immediately after I started driving a lot of traffic to a few sites that were previously dormant. The guy on the phone eventually, after a lot of prodding, told me that I wasn't the type of customer they wanted, but refused to give any more detail. I had a few hundred dollars in the account when it got banned, and have never seen a cent of that money. That was the last time I've ever ran Adsense ads.

I have not been banned but I know people who got banned before. It's easy to get banned there if you don't follow their rules and tos. I was on bukisa but they lost Adsense for a couple of months now and they are using Yahoo so I'm thinking that they got banned as well. They must have because if you're not on it for months, it means that your users are doing a lot of fraudulent activities and I know a lot of them click on their friends posts a lot. They're very strict and they follow people's account very closely. They also have rigorous bots that will detect your activities and they will know when its fishy. I would be careful if I use Adsense. If you want a long term relationship with them, you have to do it all right. It will be hard to get back in with them. They will keep track of you. I prefer that use other ads services too because people hardly ever click so I like pay per page views. At least I get pay when someone visit my site. I think you need to read their tos before you attempt to use them. I know a lot of people who got banned because they never read the tos and do things that are bad by accident and got banned.

I do have an Adsense account but I haven't encountered any troubles yet using Adsense. I have heard some people's account got banned maybe because they broke certain rules when using Adsense on their website/blog. That's why I am really careful when it comes to using my Adsense account because it's hard to get an Adsense account nowadays. I am just fortunate I have one.

I haven't had any problems yet but then again I've never earned much with them. I've never even gotten my first check and I've had an account since around 2010 I think. But I've heard horror stories about people that were making really good money just having their accounts completely shut down and not being given their earnings (when they hadn't done anything wrong). On another note, I've also heard stories about Google shutting down blogspot blogs for absolutely no reason. Google in general seems to be a shady company but no one cares because they're so huge now.

I have seen many people trying to click there own ads on some websites out of curiosity and that leds to banning of their website account.

MI
Back