The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

adPulse

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't seem right from the start to me.

They gave almost a double payout on a local offer than I found anywhere else, which was already suspicious. The AMs said that it is the correct payout and all is good. But, when I tried to check the offer from my computer, then from my brothers, it wouldn't work at all (the offer is for my country, so no need to hide behind a firewall to check it). When I asked the AM about it he just stopped replying ... that was about the time I knew I won't work with them. Got to love when you talk to someone and they disappear without a word, and never reply back ... they would have easily let me just burn money on PPC for nothing, not even for their benefit.

They seem more interested in keeping the good image in public then actually satisfying their affiliates.

Yes the domain is down. Its ashamed, I spoke to these guys a few times and thought they have a great attitude. I will try to get in touch with them and try to find out whats going on.

Their Servers are down. They will be back soon.
Check out their Facebook Page. :)

The message you are referring to was posted on 21st of July ... not very encouraging and certainly extremely unprofessional, not just because the network is down for 2 weeks or so, but also because there are absolutely no updates for over 10 days.

The message you are referring to was posted on 21st of July ... not very encouraging and certainly extremely unprofessional, not just because the network is down for 2 weeks or so, but also because there are absolutely no updates for over 10 days.

Oh. I did not notice that. Anyways, it is also a loss for me because I am promoting their offers.

The supporters of Adpulse are great, so I dont have any complaint about them. However, I saw some bad reviews of adpluse related to their payment. In addition, adpulse.net is down for 2 weeks. Noone from adpluse response to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back