The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Adnetworks for niche websites

Vinaya.Ghimire

I have three websites in three different niche. Is it a good idea to monetize my websites with three different advertising models, for instance I run PPC on one website and CAP on other? How about using the same ad networks on all websites.

You should choose the ad network that will probably earn you more money.

And instead of using three different advertising models you could use all on one site. Most small ad networks don't mind if you place ads from another network on the same site problem though would be your visitors may not like it.

My suggestion: for ads choose intext ads and CPC ads. And in addition to them also have some affiliate offers on each of your sites.

I liked your idea on running different ad models on one site. I think I will start with intext and CPC. If this does not work I may try PPC. However, I have a question, if I run Adsense will I be able to run ads from other ad networks?

Yes you can use other ad networks together with adsense but Google has some guidelines which dictate to you how non-Google ads may be displayed. So before placing ads from another ad network on your site, you'll first have to take a look at those guidelines . . .

. . . or else you'll risk getting your adsense account suspended.

MI
Back