The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Add your site for Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the opportunity! I have just added my seo dir, and I realized that we use the same script;)
Good luck to you!

I wonder what I am doing wrong, each time I try to submit a site to the directory I get this error:

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Link

Hi Temi

Give it another go and if you still have issues, post your web addresses here and i'll add them in manually. :D

Thanks

Link

Temi

Just checked the error logs and the error message you were receiving occured due to the url address being spelt incorrectly, your site is down or does not exist.

I recieve exactly the same error message if i add a test submission to the site but add an url address which does not exist. e.g. www.skybbbbbb.com

Thanks

I see, I have just added it again and it was accepted, thanks for taking the time to look into the error :)

Error

I try to submit but get error
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/c17they/public_html/sug_url.php on line 328

Error: The URL you submitted cannot be verified! Please try again...

Thanks!

Hi Guys

This error only occurs if you have not typed in the correct url or if the url does not exist or is down. My website will communicate with your site to check you have submitted a site that is live, if it can not get through to it, it will give you an error message. I have had 60 new submissions since yesterday which have all come through fine, so the site is working fine.

Thanks

GKD,
This is not true, I am 101% sure there is a problem with your script, I have tried sumitting sites that is now down and I have quite competent enough to know my own site url but you script still rejects it, you need to look into the script, there is some error how it identified some urls

Thanks

Hi Guys

This error only occurs if you have not typed in the correct url or if the url does not exist or is down. My website will communicate with your site to check you have submitted a site that is live, if it can not get through to it, it will give you an error message. I have had 60 new submissions since yesterday which have all come through fine, so the site is working fine.

Thanks

Guys,

I have switched the auto ip checker off, so if this was causing issues, all should be ok now.

Thanks guys

Hi Funky Pilchard

Your link has been approved.

You can setup a Paypal merchant account for free.

Thanks

Directory

All,

You may have noticed that those who post here to let me know that they have submitted their link get approved faster :D

:armada12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back