The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Add your forum

Mine is fresh off the press.it's two weeks old and has already switched two different platforms. It was at first an SMF, but I found that to be really slow platform. Now it's a Vbulletin platform. The forum is located here: PC gamers forum It is dedicated to PC gaming community.

Mine is fresh off the press.it's two weeks old and has already switched two different platforms. It was at first an SMF, but I found that to be really slow platform. Now it's a Vbulletin platform. The forum is located here: PC gamers forum It is dedicated to PC gaming community.

Looks great, i like your flash nav bar you dont really see them in forums. great job

I got a forum - how2cf.com (SEO Trading Forum)

This forum was started some time back and now it ranks top for keywords like "SEO Trading", "SEO Trading Forum" and 18th on Google.com for keyword "SEO Forums".

I guess the success of the forum is not just by ranking top on search engines but also individuals participating and discussing on the topics which my forums lacks at this point of time.

I plan to add moderators who can contribute by posting and monitoring the same.

Thanks!

Ok guys i got a new one up & running, Temi has checked it out & he likes it considering it's NOT vb software.

Im using woltlab tech & the forum is completely xhtml1.1 & using ajax controls its fantastic to use & i managed to get an excellent domain name W3Seo.org

Yes its another webmaster/seo forum but hey whats one more :thumbsup: so come check out my new Seo Forum.

GPTpoint.com

I have a forum that I have just purchased, its
GPTpoint.com (sorry its not a link, I had to remove, I thought I had posted 10, but it looks like 9)
I am just cleaning things up at the moment ready for a re-launch, it is a forum for GPT "get paid to" there is also a related directory.
Forum and directory are PR2 the main page is a PR1

The forum looks good, its got over 700 post :)

I have a forum that I have just purchased, its
GPTpoint.com (sorry its not a link, I had to remove, I thought I had posted 10, but it looks like 9)
I am just cleaning things up at the moment ready for a re-launch, it is a forum for GPT "get paid to" there is also a related directory.
Forum and directory are PR2 the main page is a PR1

MI
Back