The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Add your forum

Higwaymen in old English means robbers :)

:( I used the dictionary software to get nice expression, but as it seems I didn't success. Rogue? is it better? So BETYÃR is the original hungarian expression, ask Misi to tell you something about them. They were famous hystorical characters. Many Robin Hoods from Europe;)

That word exists in Croatian too but it's written a little bit different: "becar". With a little line above the c which means it's pronounced "bechar".
It has the same meaning as the Hungarian word.

International Internet BETYÃR-s let's unite! :D

A little adiitotional info to the forum. I found out a little slogan:
"provide cause for overseas to learn Hungarian" :D

I will come and learn Hungarian there :( but then again, I do get on well when I go to my house at a Hungaria village in Romania without having to speak Hungaria :)

Where is that village Temi? Is that close to the frontier?

I know a couple of words of Hungarian. Then again I go to Hungary once a month. Last month we went to Budapest just to get a cup of coffee. :D
Then again anywhere I go I pick up a few words of the native language.

Dino, you have strange habits:D It is good to hear that there are some who like Budapest. I lived there for 8 years, but what to say. I hate that place, people are very impatient and agressive there according to my opinion. Now I live 15 km distance from the Lake Balaton. It's incomparable.

Yeah, I do! :D
Budapest is beautiful to visit. But I'm not sure I'd want to live there. I couldn't live even in the capital of Croatia (Zagreb). I like smaller places better.

I haven't been to Balaton in years. I think it's time for me to pay another visit there.

The coffee in Budapest must be damn good for you to travel 30 miles for a cup :) or is it the person that serves the coffee you travel to see :)

No, that's just something me and my friends do a few times a month. We all chip in for the fuel, take my friends car and go for a cup of coffee to Austria, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia, Italy... We always pick a new destination.

It's a great way to visit new places.

Pakistan Gossip
Forums & community based on Pakistan with international members across the globe.

banners
Back