The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Add on tools for Firefox

Banks16

affiliate
If there are any other Firefox junkies out there like me:) You may appreciate a recent find;

? firefox

There are some neat little extensions here. I love the little SEO button but it appears that a lot of time could be spent playing around with these shortcuts and little work resulting.

Ah well, it's summer

Great find

This is a great find for all affiliates and i would recommend adding it to your firefox downloads.

Another two which are good if like me (a web designer) prefer firefox to the more annoying i.e

1. HTML Tidy - this checks the code errors on your site and offers a fix so that your site becomes 100% tidy. Great for enabling crawlers to read the site more productively.

2. I.E preview. A simple addon so that when you preview your site in firefox, simply click this button and it will show you the preview in i.e - This is more for the lazy designers who cannot be bothered to open the site within the ie window.

WordPress
Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at db47int.dotsterhost.com. This could mean your host's database server is down.

* Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
* Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
* Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

That's what i landed on.

Interested to know what it actually was though.

Sorry Edwin. What link are you referring to?

The only link I see in this thread is <a href="http://www.seoslap.com/index.php/firefox/">? firefox</a> and it resolves for me.

One of the most useful Firefox add-ons I have is Google Browser Sync. It will actually sync up all your browsers, on-the-fly. For example, if I'm at work and I bookmark a site, get a cookie, or hit a web site that goes into my history, it will automatically sync up my browser at home.

As Borat would say, "Vera nice!" ;)

Nice addons. I didn't have time to find addons because I was so tight up with work and couldn't check it for new ones.
But someone did here, I appreciate the effort :)

Thanks a lot.

MI
Back