The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

add a new subforum here: AJAX/JS/Mootools

Dimitar Christoff

affiliate
Seeing that mootools is a part of BossCart and this really is separate from anything else, you should add a new subforum for this. If you need somebody to moderate it, I will try and help.

to cover things like: using javascript, adding javascripts to sites, domready explained, using frameworks and so forth should all be explained. i have often suffered a lot of setbacks due to marketing people wanting to include various bits of code (for example, clicktrack or the likes) that are coded badly and conflict with other scripts. they can also slow down site display due to ineffectiveness of having to write generic cross browser compliant code for everything (as opposed to using a framework to take care of that).. </rant>

anyway, be nice to see it happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimitar, I believe your suggestion is excellent, personally I am huge fan of mootools, hence it was implemented into the JV. I honestly hope that this new forum will be launched soon.

you should also work with the mootools devs/community to gain some support as this can turn out as a nice and popular open source project like joomla (who also use mootools).

check the mootools users google group, they may help with converting to 1.2 and JV can benefit from being popularised on the mootools site as 'used by ...' next to CNET and Joomla

banners
Back