The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
AdCombo

Official AdCombo

povish-viplat-case-1200 (3).jpg

Giving out recommendations in forum threads? Proud of a high ROI? Or trying to recover from a failed campaign and want to warn your colleagues?

Affiliate experience can't be bought, but it can be sold! We're upping the stakes x2 and paying $600 for a detailed and useful case study.

Sharing experiences moves the community forward. Your story is an invaluable contribution to the niche.

>>> Follow the link to learn more about writing a cool case study.

We're waiting for you!​

Foot-1200-4.jpg

We found out that you haven't liked the Foot Trooper video yet

But you definitely will do this if you learn more about it!

Go to our blog via the link and read the article, which contains: the strong points of the offer that you can use in your ad campaigns, ready-made landing pages, the product’s photos, and all the GEOs!

Don't forget to read the article and like video! Juicy offers like this deserve it, right?

Read article here ➡Foot Trooper – next step to profit heights – AdCombo

The Beginner’s Journey: How a PR Manager Started Affiliate Marketing. Part 1. Introduction

pr-arbitrazit-1200 (3).jpg

Salute!

We at AdCombo love creating useful content and experimenting with it!

If something can be helpful to our readers, we squeeze the most interesting and essential out of the subject matter.

Meet our new blog category – PR manager v.s. affiliate marketing!

pr-arbitrazit-700-500.jpg

I’m Victoria, a.k.a. PRfire Vi – a curious PR manager with superpowers in a non-stop search for content and collabs from the PR and Marketing Squad of the AdCombo Universe. For nearly 3 years now, I’ve been vigilantly seeking out useful information for you and producing relevant articles, and posts that help you complete niche challenges or learn something new.

Practical experience and expertise are important ingredients in writing effective articles. So I decided to take a stab at immersing myself into severe affiliate marketing and having a new trial role as an affiliate. Experiencing all the joys of CPA marketing, I’ll try not to give up to write a neat case study with my findings, thoughts, and impressions included.

Being around this niche as a person of any associated specialty, but not working directly with traffic means that sooner or later you’ll have an inevitable desire to step at least one foot into this unknown territory. To expand your horizons. And, of course, being driven by the interest to learn better what you work with every day. I’d like to go through the same processes and worries that our affiliates do to better understand how to satisfy the information hunger of true affs and to share the same troubles and pleasures with them.

Starting a new project is always thrilling. Starting an activity that you’ve already heard a million stories about (not always positive) gives you confidence on one side, since you don’t run into the unknown. On the other side – the thrill grows slightly in that way, as I already know the possible outcomes and difficulties, so I just need to wait and see which side I will be brought to.

I’ll be very thankful for your support, that I have witnessed numerous times in our community. It is very inspiring! That is why I believe that no matter where my experiment may take me, everything will go as it should, and even if something doesn’t, in the end, it’ll turn out to be beneficial.

Be supportive with your comments, likes, memes, quotes by the greats, or funny emojis. Any support at the beginning of the journey helps a lot.

Stay tuned, I’ll keep it on soon!

tg-post-1200-01.jpg

Hey there!

All the latest news, fresh articles, and other interesting stuff are waiting for you in the most convenient messenger, according to our PR manager!

And here is a nice bonus for everyone who follows our channel!

On 19/10, we'll raffle $40 to AdCombo balance among those who will leave a comment that describes what causes the most difficulties in affiliate marketing below the Telegram post.

Bonne chance!

>>>JOIN<<<

announce-1200 (3).jpg

Just signed up for AdCombo and have difficulty navigating through the interface?

Keep calm and watch our new video! We’ll demonstrate you what to do after signing up.

It’s the
first video in a tutorial series that takes you through all the steps from first logging into the account to launching your first campaign.

We invite you to get introduced to the interface, explore the basic settings and the offer list.

Enjoy the tutorial and welcome on super board!

Video 1. How to start working with AdCombo’s interface. Settings. Offers. Dashboard

Pure Blood for Pure Profit! Pursanga – Innovative Offer for Blood Purification

1200х630 (12).png

What region is one of the most popular for Nutra offers? Experienced affiliates will say immediately – it’s LATAM!

There are many reasons for the region to be so popular among affiliates. The population has enough income here to purchase Nutra products and a high level of internet usage:

image_2022-10-21_16-06-02.png

image_2022-10-21_16-06-52.png

Therefore, people buy more goods via the Internet. Not so high quality of medical services are also among the reasons.

Aside from the advantages, there is one significant downside. All affiliates know about the region’s benefits and, as a result, LATAM is overloaded with diverse ad campaigns for weight loss, rejuvenation, potency, joints, vision, etc.

Can you still take the region’s advantages and turn them into profits?

Yes, you can! Show the buyers in LATAM something they haven’t seen yet.

For example, our innovative offer – blood purification – 35605 Pursanga – PE.

What’s the innovative offer?

Blood purification products help to detoxify the body, boost the immunity system and have a positive impact on the overall health.

Why is it important?

The blood in the human body works like the transport system of a city. Unfortunately, not only vitamins and nutrients flow with it, but also various toxins. Without blood purification, all wellness procedures are useless.

What are the benefits of the offer?

• The payout has increased from $13.5 to $16;
  • Natural components: extracts of blueberries, elderberries, and nettles always have a pleasant impression on users , especially in regions with low quality of health services;
  • The new product that Peruvians haven’t tried yet (and you won’t even find such offers in other CPA networks);
  • The product has shown great results in Europe and is now available in Peru, where traffic is cheaper than in the Tier 1 countries.

What should the creatives highlight?

fb72488e-fde6-4bf2-b7cd-a08a8ad5b53dmedia-blob-urltrue_id86447835-3afd-48d0-9a2a-75f266369de8_...png

Value: the product will purify the blood, improve health, and make taking other medicines more effective.

Quality: herbal ingredients are the foundation of the product.

Ease of use: 1 teaspoon per glass of water or milk once a day in the morning is enough. After a month, a customer will feel a rush of energy and lightness in the body!

Let the creatives attract the users to your campaign (link here).

To sum up

New products are always a breath of fresh air.

Here, the profit will go to the first one to launch the campaign!

Test the offer as soon as possible, before other affiliates get ahead of you!

01/11, AdCombo & Taboola Webinar: Tips on Efficient Work with Native ads

pic-with-taboola-1200x630 (2).jpg

Don’t skip the webinar, where you’ll find an almost complete strategy for launching a campaign on native ads!

AdCombo and Taboola are holding the webinar on November 1st to let affiliates learn about efficient campaign management from the largest native advertising network – Taboola.

The speakers will be talking about how to start earning with the Network and what affiliates need to launch a campaign.

Webinar agenda:

• The right GEOs for offers
  • Ad budget calculation
  • Landing page adjustment
  • Campaign optimization
  • The support Taboola provides for AdCombo affiliates.

You’ll be learning from the experts:

Andrey Kravchenko, SMB Sales Lead, CEE & Israel (Taboola)

Mark Kiner, Senior SMB AM, CEE & Israel (Taboola)

Ella Mak, Head of Affiliate Department (AdCombo)

Una Simich, Team Lead in Affiliate Department (AdCombo)

They will help you find the answers to all your questions about native advertising during the live Q&A after the main part.

When: November 1st, 2022. 12:00 PM (UTC).

Register for the webinar by FILLING IN THE FORM on the webinar page.

See ya online!

1200_ENG (1).png

The sixth month of The Great AdVenture is over…

just 4 months left until the BIGGEST treasures are reached - Aston Martin V8 Vantage IV and $70.000!

Only you can decide whether it’s much or little.

It has taken Mel Fisher, the legendary treasure finder, 20 years to find several ancient galleons with gold bars, coins, and jewelry worth over $100 million!

AdCombo treasure hunters don’t need to look for treasures that long. If they set off to previously undiscovered regions with a few aff adventurers. They often provide affiliates with Keys to the various treasure chests in almost no time!

Just see what the best treasure hunters of September have managed to find. We have a record again - 7 Golden Keys = $70,000!

• ID 8707 + 7 Golden Keys for Europe, South America, Africa, MENA;
  • ID 9441 + 1 Golden Key for Asia;
  • ID 30811 + 1 Golden Key for North America & Australia;
  • ID 73976 + 1 Golden Key for Central America & the Caribbean.

Well done, guys! Keep it up and up!

Want to get into the TOP list of the month? Turn to your win-win aff trail!

A new series of articles about AdCombo workflows!
alla-1200x630-1.jpg

Do you work with AdCombo but have no idea how the inner processes work? Do you think it doesn't matter until the payments hold up?

In
our new series of articles, we'll prove that you can learn many helpful things from our work!

In the first article,
Ella Mak, the Head of our Affiliate Department, will tell you not only about the workflows of the dep (e.g. what happens when a manager quits), but also:

• Her experience of being a Head
  • Team building and stress management
  • Public speaking and personal brand.

It will be valuable info for team leaders, affiliate team owners, and anyone who wants to get to know AdCombo better!

Web hosting & Domain name for newbies: review & hacks

main-article-1200-03_(2).jpg

Seasoned marketers are unlikely to ever forget three things: their first payout, setting up their first campaign, and creating a domain name + choosing a hosting site for their landing page.

Practice makes perfect, though it's important to learn the basics first.

If you are a newbie and are still confused by the terms "domain name", "web hosting", "DNS-server", and the difference between "website" and "domain name" seem unclear, we are ready to break it down for you!

We’ve written an article, analyzing in detail:

• types of domains;
  • how to create a domain name from scratch;
  • types of hosting and how to select the right one;
  • how to create a trusted domain and connect it to hosting;
  • what there is to do with the DNS-server;
  • helpful services.

There are also some hacks to make sure you don't skip any important details.

Go read the article to get an indispensable affiliate skill just now!

>>> READ

The Beginner’s Journey: How a PR Manager Started Affiliate Marketing. Part 2. Story

1200x630 en (2).png

Hey there, PR-fire Vi is here! While the preparations for the launch of my first ad campaign are in progress, I’ll tell you about myself.

My name is Victoria, and I’m a PR manager at AdCombo. My affiliate experiment will help me better understand you, our audience. So I can improve the content I produce. Also, my experience can help newbies who are taking their first steps in affiliate marketing.

I have my superhero alter ego, PR-fire Vi. Probably, you’ve already heard about me. At AdCombo, all the employees are real CPA superheroes!

True comic book fans are likely to recognize Koriand’r Starfire in my character. I like her easygoing and cheerful character. Her ability to have a good time and get herself organized when needed to complete her mission. Kori is full of solar energy, and I love the sun too. The difference is that Kori converts the sun’s energy into her power, and I convert information into useful content. Education is (sun)light, right?

What else can I do? Smash affiliates’ obstacles caused by the lack of data; and go into super-stamina mode to find information and turn it into articles, posts, and more!

The content amulet (as effective as the Money Amulet in AdCombo) on my suit helps me find and attract necessary info. The PP on it signifies Pr Power / Pr-Powered – the Power that magnetizes large amounts of data and transforms it into useful content for you.

I learned all this on the planet CPAran, from where I came to the ADC Universe three years ago. On CPAran, affiliate marketing information was everywhere: it flooded the seas, grew on trees, and flew in the wind as it fell from the branches.
Almost all CPArants were affiliate sages as they could absorb info and produce secret hints, effective ad strategies, ideas for converting creatives, etc. I admired them and wanted to be filled with affiliate consciousness too.

However, the planet and Universe CPAran were destroyed by invaders from the Weta Universe.

Then I went to the ADC Universe since it was inhabited by true superheroes who help affiliates successfully fight for their profits. With my ability, I’m an awesome addition to this cool team!

Working with such strong and enthusiastic superheroes is very inspiring. It’s nice to see our powers unite here. We discover new abilities together, not forgetting to develop those we already have.

This time I’ll advance my ability. My goal is not to simply convert ready-found information into content, but to acquire it myself, through tests.

Soon, I’ll tell you what offer I choose, and from what source I’ll start my affiliate journey.

Are you ready for the hottest party of Affiliate World Asia?

pic.jpg

Two organizers of the brightest, loudest, the most unforgettable, the most luxurious, the hottest parties in the niche UNITED!

AdCombo X PIN-UP Partners

The CPA networks organized a private party in Thailand, which you will tell your friends about for a long time!

The party will take place on 30 Nov. 2022 in Bangkok, RSVP ONLY.

>>> Get your ticket here.

The exact time and location are provided in the ticket.

Hurry up, the incredible Thai night is getting closer...

season-shopping-usa-1200-new-text.jpg

Hear the bells jingling? Oh, that's the clinking of coins, as the holiday shopping frenzy is booming in the USA!

So we gathered useful AdCombo materials about the United States in one post, now you can quickly get all the info you need to launch as many profitable ad campaigns as possible!

What are the most buying categories? What devices does the TA use more often? What are the best sources to promote in? And also age, gender of buyers, and more in our materials:

• Video about the holiday shopping season
  • Article about the holiday shopping season
Also, you can learn more about Hybrid offers in the USA in the overview with Ella Mak.

Hurry up to join the profitable shopping fever!

1200-01 (2).png

Adventure is always discoveries and impressions. With The Great AdVenture, - also an incredible chance to grab some riches!

7 months of adventure left behind.

7 regions to explore.

7 extra keys for the best treasure hunters every month.

How many regions have you managed to explore? Which regions are your treasure troves now?

"Your big opportunity may be right where you are”, Napoleon Hill would say to himself as an affiliate.

We congratulate
the best treasure hunters of October who made the most out of the Challenge:

ID 8707 + 7 Golden Keys (= $70.000!) for Europe, Africa, South America, and MENA;

ID 73976 + 1 Golden Key (= $10.000) for Central America & the Caribbean;

ID 7486 + 1 Golden Key for North America & Australia;

ID 1478 + 1 Golden Key for Asia.

Our journey continues, with three more months of exploring to go!

Here's a helpful tip: Don't follow the trodden paths of popular GEOs, the most profitable things are lurking where you don't expect them to be. Pay attention to small countries to get the treasures before someone else finds them...

New virtual card service for affiliates by AdCombo is available!
combo-cards-1200.jpg

Experienced affiliates, and even those who are just starting affiliate marketing, clearly understand the importance of virtual cards.

So, we're sharing terms and advantages of the new service:

• A wide variety of BIN numbers from all over the world (Europe, USA, Asia, Latin America);
  • Cards are linked to all traffic sources, from FB and TikTok to YouTube and Pinterest;
  • Multicurrency cards (USD, EUR, SGD, etc.);
  • Features for teamwork;
  • Immediate replenishment via the Adcombo affiliate network or USDT;
  • The lowest replenishment fee – only 3%. No commissions for card issues and maintenance.

BONUS: Within a month from the date your account is registered, you won’t pay any commission for replenishing your account up to $10 000 in total.

This service is developed by advertisers for advertisers. It aims at reducing your expenses by 25%, thus, enables you to earn more!

More info at: combo.cards

podborka-1200 (2).jpg

Everything in one place?!

When there are lots of helpful articles, that's great. But when they are collected and structured by categories, it's WOW!

We want to save your time, so we've reviewed all the articles on our blog, selected the best ones, and gathered them categorized in one place.

You'll find links to our publications on various topics, from technical to psychological ones.

They’re useful not only for beginners, but also for more experienced affiliates if there are gaps in some topics.

>>> Follow the link and choose only the articles you need here and now!

AdCombo Affiliate Department: Meet the superheroes without capes!
%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C-1-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F-9.png

It’s time to get to know the workflow of AdCombo better!

In the first article, we told you about the processes in our affiliate department, which are usually hidden from prying eyes: what happens when an affiliate manager quits or gets sick, stages of employee selection, building B2B relationships, their impact on affiliates, and many other interesting things!

If you haven’t read it yet, now’s the time to follow the link!

We want to introduce you closely to our superheroes without capes, but with another ability – to respond to your messages from day to night! To those who bring you the best payouts and help pick the creatives with the highest CR – our affiliate managers!

We asked each of them questions and got very interesting and fun answers. Find your manager and meet the others!

Una-2-768x1048.png

What does a manager need to succeed?

I think the basic things are patience, being able to google, and loving to communicate!

Who is the perfect affiliate?

Affiliate who understands his/her traffic and knows outcomes (not expecting a 90% AR on pop-traffic). He/She doesn’t try to mix traffic, understands that managers are not robots, and they need a rest, and has time for it too. And of course, he doesn’t use forbidden creatives.

What irritates you while working? How do you cope with stress?

To be honest, I’m not particularly annoyed by anything… except those who don’t look for answers themselves, but instead rely on others all the time.

Stress can be dealt with in different ways, such as: spending time outdoors or doing your favorite thing. For example, if a person likes to sit in a café, they can take a laptop with them and work with a cup of coffee in the hand.

How do you keep a work-life balance?

Yes, I can keep it. Life is only one, you need to remember it. If you are not satisfied with your job, if you don’t like it, it’s time to change it!

If you love what you do, it becomes part of life. Life = work, and voilà, the balance is here!

Your top three work principles

1. Google is your best friend. Google first, then ask your colleagues. The more you google, the more you know;

2. Information is everything, but you must know how to organize it correctly and make it clear to everyone. Otherwise, there may be misunderstanding. For example, an affiliate may think that the “average AR on the offer” = “guaranteed approval rate” and claim for compensation;

3. Be quick and brief. All meetings and calls with the team should be held quickly, do not waste managers’ time on long negotiations because partners wait for them in chats.

Why is it not always possible to answer affiliates quickly?

I don’t have affiliates at the moment, but I am a member of almost all the chats with top affs. I used to have 200 affiliates.

I often see, for example, a manager is having a work call and at the same time an affiliate is asking for an urgent answer. Of course, affiliates are always a priority for us, but you need to understand that there are other tasks. For example, activating accounts, or communicating with other partners. To get feedback from advertisers we usually need to wait for some time, so, please, be patient.

And do not forget about the overall workload: each manager has at least 20 active chats every day. All your questions he or she will surely answer, so please wait a bit ;)

Were there any funny stories in your work life?

There are a lot of such stories!

Once my affiliate chose another manager after he had found out I had a boyfriend ¯\(°_o)/¯

Plenty of affiliates don’t believe that a girl manager can set up the API herself, so they ask for tech support to be added to the chat.

Funny situations often happen at conferences. For example, three years ago, Ella and I flew from a conference in Bangkok. It was a long, eight-hour flight. I looked out the window and saw that another plane was flying right into ours! Ella was asleep, and I would rather not wake her up, I thought the end was near… When she woke up and saw my huge, frightened eyes, she asked me what had happened. I said that another plane was flying toward us. We looked closely, and it was just the light reflected from the wing! I was shocked (⊙o⊙)

In my opinion, the most interesting thing about the job is the people. Realizing how different everyone is. There was an incident at the Posh’n’Porsche Party. My affiliate couldn’t come to the drawing because of a COVID-19, so he participated online. He was ranked 23rd in the Top-50 and didn’t have much expectation of winning prizes. On the night of the drawing, he went about his business, completely forgetting about the prizes, and he didn’t answer my call. I had to call him 100 times from Dubai to tell him about winning Porsche 718 Boxster S!

There is another situation. At our meetup, I came up to say hello to an affiliate, and he instantly responded: “My manager is Anna, I don’t want to change her” :D That time I realized that it’s not easy for affiliates that many managers try to “hunt” them all the time, and it seems to happen even among colleagues from the same CPA network.

Aline-1-768x1048.png

In my opinion, the crucial things here are eternal curiosity and the desire to discover something new, because the CPA niche is dynamically developing and constantly changing.

The answer is obvious ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

The one who drives 100% of his traffic to AdCombo!

The inability to solve an affiliate’s problem quickly.

And then there’s the huge number of work calls. They can last for 1.5 or even 2 hours! This is very distracting from support partners, unfortunately.

How do you keep your work-life balance?

1. Focus on your primary responsibilities and tasks;

2. Limit the end of the day (although I often get back to work chats at about 9 pm, because of the inspiration to continue);

3. Make the most out of weekends!

What are your top three work principles?

Discipline, honesty, and teamwork!

* And as a bonus, here’s my fourth principle: work with your favorite music.

Here is a cool and energizing track – OVERWERK – Daybreak. Enjoy ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It depends on the affiliate’s request. Some issues cannot be resolved immediately, like when you have to pass on a request to an advertiser or colleagues from other departments.

Partners need to understand that we are trying to end the problem with a win-win result, and this takes time.

We have over 130 000 partners and only 11 managers. It is obvious that it is physically impossible to solve a huge number of issues at once.

Were there any funny stories in your work life?

Of course! For example, once I celebrated New Year under anesthesia (⊙_◎)

Anna-768x1048.png

He or she needs to be an extrovert!

In my opinion, like this: the one who steadily runs traffic and who is polite and tactful.

I don’t like it when personal boundaries are violated. And Caps Lock in messages and question marks in a separate message (►__◄)

Going out to the woods once in a while helps a little to keep that balance :)

Especially after noisy conferences ;)

1. Suggest only really top offers;

2. Do the best to help affiliates (regardless of their traffic volume);

3. To communicate in a polite and friendly way.

Because the manager is a human, not a bot :)

And occasionally you need to wait a bit to get a useful response.

Were there any curious moments in your work?

When we raffled the very first car together with the CTR Network, someone decided that the mysterious id 170 – was mine. They wrote to me on social media congratulating! :D

Amine-768x1048.png

I think the expression, “Start small, think big and go fast” is very suitable here.

The ideal affiliate is a friend. It’s easy to communicate with him or her. We can find common ground and grow together.

It’s an affiliate that understands all the nuances of media buying, makes adequate requests, runs traffic when he or she promises, and gives feedback on the ad campaign experience.

He (She)’s not afraid of trying new verticals and GEOs. He (she) is not interested in having small volumes as the main aim is to scale up: to launch a higher-volume campaigns and make more profit.

Most of all it annoys me when we expend a lot of effort, time, energy, and nerves, and the result does not meet expectations.

Usually, we have to go back to the beginning, analyze, understand why we didn’t get the desired result, and then start all over again.

What helps me to cope with stress? The result! When you see the outcome of the teamwork, satisfied affiliate users, and constantly growing traffic!

Also, digital detox helps me get energized.

I think it’s quite possible to combine life with work, but sometimes it can be hard.

Once I was getting ready for a concert, but I had to leave for a work trip to Dubai the week before the show. I didn’t perform that time. It’s all about priorities and personal choices.

1. Passion;

2. Sustainability;

3. Initiative.

Because many people write at the same time. If you try to answer all of them at once, you get a huge flow of information that must be processed immediately. Thus, this causes a quality loss and a negative impact on the number of requests processed.

To deal with it, I rank the incoming requests according to the FIFO (First In – First Out) principle. This helps me solve various issues quickly and efficiently.

Nina-2-768x1048.png

I think the main things are desire to help, patience, strong nerves, and, of course, an interest in the niche!

It’s great when an affiliate launches campaigns for all the offers he or she asks for. And even better when the aff gets a good profit (◔◡◔)

In general, it’s an affiliate with no problems in communication. And if he/she has questions, they try to deal with them and ask for help only in crucial moments.

It’s very frustrating when partners ask for a bump and don’t launch a campaign.

Another option is when you find yourself between two fires: affiliate and advertiser (e.g., when the advertiser doesn’t want to give lead caps), the manager should perform a miracle of diplomacy.

How do you keep a work-life balance? Are you good at it?

I’m not, so I can’t give any advice here, but I do my best!

1. Commitment to work;

2. Patience;

3. The ethics of communication.

Some questions take more time to be answered because you have to wait for feedback from another department or an advertiser.

Also, to solve some issues, you need to chat with several people at once, which also affects the response time.

Once we were caught in a very terrible storm. There was a strong crosswind, the plane was shifting. Passengers’ were on the edge of nerves.

Ella asked me at the time: “Nina, are you afraid?”

And I said, “Yes, I’m worried about passport control!” =D

Kate-1-768x1048.png

A sedative pills and a sense of humor (I guess)

And, of course, being a responsible person with nice communication skills who can easily handle difficult situations! (¬‿¬)

The one who doesn’t ask for top offers on Friday or Saturday night! (◕‿◕)

How do I deal with stress? This is a question I haven’t found an answer to yet.

It’s very annoying to have disrespectful communication, and when some affiliates think the manager is a servant.

You need to remember to take care of yourself and take time for yourself!

1. I trust my intuition :)

2. Hope for the best, but be ready for the worst;

3. If you don’t like something about your job, remember how you make impulse purchases and cheer yourself after receiving a paycheck, it gets easier!

In Indian mythology, there is a multi-armed God, Shiva. So we aren’t alike!

Катерина-англ-исправлено.png

I think that the following skills are important: communication, interest in the niche, and the ability to choose a good offer.

Someone who doesn’t ask questions without thinking. First of all, he/she tries to find the answer and only after failure asks for help. And, of course, the one who runs a lot of traffic.

Sometimes affiliates ask the same questions, the answers to which can be found in the chat history!

And it’s also unpleasant when they start arguing about payout rates. Affiliates compare them with other partners and teams, who have better payouts, and then say: “If you give us such rates, we’ll bring you 10 leads”. It is hard to explain that payouts may be different for numerous objective reasons.

My recipe: to have clear boundaries of working hours. But in practice, this is not always possible, because there are also force majeure situations when you have to start work earlier or finish later.

1. Tactfulness;

2. Communicability;

3. Unobtrusiveness.

Sometimes partners ask for the information they can find in their personal accounts, but they ask the manager anyway. The AM begins to gather the information. Collecting all the data on just one affiliate request (usually you need information on several offers, not just one) takes a lot of time. So it is not always possible to respond quickly.

There was a case when partners asked to raise the payout rate. It seemed like a normal situation, but actually they already had a higher rate. And the guys were asking for more. They requested a few more dollars to the payout that they already had!

Maria-768x1048.png

Strong nerves! And count to 10 before answering ( ̄︶ ̄)

Since I work mostly with Latin American affiliates, for me the perfect affiliate is probably an affiliate from one of the Latin American countries.

How do you cope with stress?

As I said earlier, most of my affiliates are from LATAM. They are ambitious people who work hard for a better life and their families. When they send me pictures of their new apartment, car, and their happy families, I get very excited about them!

And when things aren’t well, I know that our work isn’t just about money. It’s more about goals and ambitions, but it’s also about happy families on my beloved continent!

Making some people happier gets me happier in return!)

Hmmm… I haven’t heard of it. Does it have a good CR? (´▽`)

To breathe and to love people. And when I can’t love, I just keep breathing.

We try very hard. But even managers sometimes need sleep and food breaks. We’re honestly trying to cut them :D

In Panama, on a layover from Colombia, border guards were looking for drugs in parts of our roll-up. Let them search as much as they want since I had nothing to hide! But when all the construction tubes were being tapped… It was a bit thrilling.

At the border control in Colombia, I had to download a local app, which I could not download at once. In the end, the officer asked me to open the browser version of it. As you can imagine, when I opened Safari, of course, it was an adult landing page with gifs...

Last year, right after a meetup, everything in Columbia was closed for 3 days because of the quarantine. I arranged the meetup and was sure there would be no lockdown. Anyhow, I could buy food somewhere. But it couldn’t! Absolutely EVERYTHING was closed. Even the delivery service didn’t work. I had to eat one guanabana that my affiliate had given me. And a couple of chocolates from my favorite affiliates that didn’t let me die as a hungry worker! \^o^/

Artem-1-768x1048.png

I think the base is friendly communication, diligence, and an unlimited a bit of patience!

The perfect affiliate is someone who is easy to communicate with. And if such an affiliate also has skills in affiliate marketing, it’s great!

I can understand everybody, so nothing greatly annoys me. Well, if the nervous system needs a recharge- chamomile tea or even dry white wine can be helpful! ;)

Do you manage to keep your work-life balance?

Yes, luckily I do! ;-)

During my off-hours, my computer is out of my reach. As soon as I get to it, I can answer my affs even at midnight.

But during working hours, I always reply within half an hour.

I don’t have, I think that’s good (◠‿◠)

Marcos-2-768x1048.png

To provide your team with quick and precise answers.

The perfect affiliate handles quality traffic, brings in lots of relevant leads, and has a super high ROI!

I think the best remedy for irritability is kindness, respect, and patience.

And I handle stress with a nice cup of coffee.

Do you manage to keep your work-life balance?

After work, I usually go to the gym with my wife and also walk with my dog. It all helps a lot!

1. Punctuality;

2. Efficiency;

3. Responsibility.

It is not always possible to answer instantly because sometimes we have many chats with the affs at the same time. Some more difficult issues need a bit more time for getting a resolution.

Many partners ask questions at the same time, so it’s not always possible to answer immediately.

And some requests take quite a long time to be processed, thus, the response time increases.

Once, a customer paid for a cream delivered to his house. And then he registered one more time to order two more products within the 3-for-2 promotion.

Daniel-1-768x1048.png

The manager needs to be aware of things that he/she works with. There is also a need to be flexible because of working with different people at the same time.

I guess that the ideal affiliate is someone who is available at any time, knows about the affiliate marketing niche and understands what it is.

Repeating questions is a problem. Sometimes affiliates see a long text in the FAQ section, where everything is thoroughly explained, but they don’t want to read it, as it’s easier to keep asking the same question.

Everything is possible if you have the right schedule. From time to time you have to sacrifice your free time in favor of work, but you can handle it.

What are your top three work-life principles?

1. Do what scares you;

2. Be responsible;

3. Always be on time.

It’s impossible to answer all affiliates at once as managers have other affiliates to work with. And don’t forget about the tasks within the department (reports, work calls, for example), they take quite a lot of time.

I can’t recall any curiosities, but I can tell you what I do observe with great interest.

Sometimes affiliates choose unpopular offers. Usually, everyone prefers top offers, but some affs go against the stream and choose something completely non-mainstream. It’s the desire to try and take a risk, that’s what I like!

Attachments

• Anna-768x1048.png
    Anna-768x1048.png
    995.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Amine-768x1048.png
    Amine-768x1048.png
    941.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Aline-1-768x1048.png
    Aline-1-768x1048.png
    798.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Una-2-768x1048.png
    Una-2-768x1048.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
vika-v-arbitr-1200-new (4).jpg

Hi, this is PR-fire Vi!

Did you miss me? ;)

My affiliate experiment keeps going on. Now when you know me better, it's time to tell you more about my plans for running traffic. I've shared them in a new post, that will be the first thoughtful item in a series of articles on creating and promoting my advertising campaign.

As an affiliate should, I haven’t just got prepared for the launch, but also collected info, analyzed it and spiced it up with my observations of the niche over the years I’ve been in it.

So, I was able to share not only my experience, but also recommendations for choosing a vertical, an offer, a creative, and a traffic source, and I hope it will be useful to all beginners like me.

The post is already available via >>> the link.

Feel free to express your impressions with reactions and comments, I’d like to hear your opinions! :)

photo_2022-12-19_20-15-38.jpg

Running traffic to adult offers? :cool:

Then this post is for you!

The world-famous platform has published statistics for 2022. We've chosen the hottest facts, which can be useful for running adult offers, and collected them in one post.

Take your time and enjoy!

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 5.jpg