The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
AdCombo

Official AdCombo

0136326718.png

Now all our thoughts and talks are about the super Ferrari_Adchallenge contest...

The rush for this amazing dark blue Ferrari California is well under way!

Meanwhile, some of the participants are on the TOP of the list, there is still a chance for everyone to join. You can easily reach top 50 if you work hard. Check out the rate here, the 50th place has only 2 tokens at the moment.

So hurry up, there is still plenty of time to compete for Ferrari California and do your best!

9574044057.png

It is time to say that our awesome contest Turkish Delight comes to its end:

The 8th of April will be the last day of this delightful traffic journey.

And now we would like to thank all of you for your participation.

You, guys, rock!

The winners will be announced later as the total number of leads for each participant will be counted for several days after the contest is over.

So, now, guys, just relax and wait for your apple devices!

9574044057.png

4856730862.jpg

Turkish Delight has ended and we are verifying your leads right now, and the most active participants will get their apple devices!

If you have taken part in this contest – contact your affiliate manager and enquire what your prize is according to the amount of leads you have generated. Be ready to put your exact address and valid phone number to receive your prize.

Thank you all, again. We are happy to have you with us. There will be more and more awesome contests and solid prizes in the future!

Stay tuned!

Hi, i need an manager to activate my account on adcombo because i could not login,

My e-mail is ciprian.mihaileanu@ gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i need an manager to activate my account on adcombo because i could not login,

My e-mail is ciprian.mihaileanu@ gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Hello! I have asked about your case, and your manager has already contacted you. So you need to check your skype or email.
Thank you for your interest in AdCombo

6365866973.png

0988398726.jpg

Only 12 days left till the hottest giveaway of all time!

Ferrari_AdСhallenge is coming to the end... It means that one of the best affiliates will get an awesome Ferrari California very soon!

The competition level is quite high and there is still a chance for those who participate to get the higher position in the rating. Do you know what it means? It means that you will not only participate in Ferrari giveaway but also join our AdComboTeam in an unforgettable trip to Turkey! Here you can find the general information about AdComboParty. But we prefer keeping the most exciting things in secret ;)

Hurry up to become one of the TOP AdCombo Affiliates and party hard with the rest of the team in Turkey this June!

7054321708.png

5192992855.jpg

Wow…we really cannot believe that our #FERRARI_ADCHALLENGE ends today!!!

May the 15th is the final day of our super awesome traffic race. And it’s grand news! It means that the winner of our beautiful Ferrari California will be decided very soon during our giveaway held at a private party in Turkey this June. We are looking forward to it!

We would like to thank all the participants for this battle: the results you showed are SUPER HUGE. There were so many participants and we are truly happy that our contest attracted such a big number of Affiliate Marketing ninjas who always fight up to the last ditch! You, guys, rock! Thanks to all of you :)

You should know that after the 15th of May we will need some time to count and verify all the leads. And after that, the top 50 luckiest of you will receive a personal invitation to our private luxury party held on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey – the best of the best will have an opportunity to win the grand prize – Ferrari California.

Thank you all again and good luck!

4566490212.png

1905885712.jpg

Hello publishers!

We love our publishers so much that we want to meet them as often as we can!

Our next stop will be Ungagged Conference, which takes place in London 15-16 of June 2017!

England may be gloomy but not for us; especially when we get together with our affiliates.

Our AdCombo Team members will share with you our new features, help you to choose profitable offer and answer all of your questions.

We will be waiting for you at the booth №2.

What else you will get at this conference:

- Famous speakers' performances
- Masterclasses from experienced Internet marketers
- Networking with the best of the best Internet marketing minds!

See you there!

6650288233.png

6120293702.jpg

Hello friends!

We keep sharing with you the most important news about upcoming AWE17!

You already know that AdComboTeam is going to have a gorgeous booth with an entertainment zone and impress you with a speech presented by outstanding Ella... But there is even more to come!

We love making our friends at least a little bit happier so every conference we have some presents for you all. This time won’t be an exception, even better - we will arrange a special giveaway right from the main stage!

There are three simple steps to have a chance to win Macbook Air from AdCombo during AWE:

- Stop by our booth
- Give your business card (or fill in a special form) to one of our managers and tell that you want to participate in a giveaway
- Wait for the results to be announced right after our speech from the main stage (the winner will be chosen randomly)

Now you have one more reason to visit our booth C1, looking forward to seeing you, guys!

Please how can I configurate my tracking links for Adcombo with Voluum?

Need to know the clickid token and correct postback tokens

please activate my account. i applied as publisher in your network and want to promote nutra offers.
email:kainat283@gmail.com

please activate my account. i applied as publisher in your network and want to promote nutra offers.
email:kainat283@gmail.com

Hi IM Rookie,

Thank you for your interest in our network!

The process of account approval always takes some time, so, please, be patient and one of our Affiliate Managers will contact you soon :)

NOW IT'S TIME FOR OUR FERRARY GVEAWAY!!!!

The winner will be announced very soon!!!

Watch the giveaway online here now!

Do not miss the largest giveaway of all time;)

2261298284.png

0477152528.jpg

ADCOMBO CASH-ON-DELIVERY OFFERS ARE OPENED FOR CHILE

What things do you associate Chile with? Wine, divine food, Moai statutes, awesome landscapes…..what else?

Now, you have another one reason to love this wonderful country even more! From now on our Cash-on-Delivery offers are opened for Chile ;)

And the icing on the cake is there is little competition right now! New GEO, new offers and only you who run traffic – and there is only you to reap the rewards in the end :)

Tempting, yeah? Then have a look at the list of offers for Chile and choose the ones you like:

[1579] Provocative Gel - CL
[5480] Varikosette - CL
[9220] Maxilash - CL
[1746] Valgustep day – CL

Do not hesitate and waste your time! Set your sights on Chile!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Look what we have prepared for you - AdComboTOP offers of this week. Choose the ones you like and start earning much money with them :)

0172289347.jpg

Prefer mobile offers? Here they are as well - AdComboTop mobile offers of this week!

7286200601.jpg

hello

i need help to get time information when customer has ordered the product , i believe this order becomes hold.

but then it will become sale/rejected , so how i get correct time data when customer order the product, when i try to get this data from adcombo statistic, all order already become sale/rejected.

how i set this at adsbridge ? to get time data when customer order product, i use this tracking .

thank you

hello

i need help to get time information when customer has ordered the product , i believe this order becomes hold.

but then it will become sale/rejected , so how i get correct time data when customer order the product, when i try to get this data from adcombo statistic, all order already become sale/rejected.

how i set this at adsbridge ? to get time data when customer order product, i use this tracking .

thank you

Hi,

You need to put a pixel (a code that should be added to a success page). With the help of it, once a client clicks the button "ORDER" - it will be tracked within the system.

If you don't know how to do it - feel free to contact your personal manager, together you'll adjust this properly.

MI
Back