The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Adcombo - How to get private offers and landers?

Wkids

Hi, i need help with Adcombo private offers and landers. I asked my manager to open a offer, but he not opned that offer but opened a different offer with only 3 landing pages in one language. I can see other language landing pages also available in internet and other guys are promoting through it. When i asked to open this landing page, he is not replying. In Adcombo their is a rule: ALL CUSTOM LANDERS MUST BE PREAPPROVED!

I think they are running most profitable offer themselves, when offer is less profitable they will open it for public. This is the way how world works: Make something, earn lot of money, then publish your work after 2 or 3 years.

I worked a bit with adcombo and even got one private offer and can assure you, that if they see in you a good partner, with good volumes of traffic they'll help you and will open any offer(actually you could ask you manager to translate landing to a different lang. It worked for me)

I worked a bit with adcombo and even got one private offer and can assure you, that if they see in you a good partner, with good volumes of traffic they'll help you and will open any offer(actually you could ask you manager to translate landing to a different lang. It worked for me)

Thanks bro. I will request my manager to open offer. We have own site. With exoclick earning was only $20/day, with Adcombo it is $100/day. One week ago we was thinking to close our site because of unable to recover server cost $1000/month. Thanks for Adcombo for cutting huge mediator brokerage. I am a programmer and can build custom landing pages for better conversion. Can you tell me they allow these custom landings in their own domain or domain i choose?

Can you tell me they allow these custom landings in their own domain or domain i choose?
You can put your landing wherever you want and send leads from your landing directly to their API. If you code on PHP then you can download any lading from an offer you interested in and you'll find there a PHP code which talks to their API, simply copy paste it to your landing and it should work

This is how it works with a lot of affiliate networks, they will give you everything you need after some time of successful work, so firstly you need to focus on your volumes and traffic quality

banners
Back