The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adam from Poland

xardins

affiliate
Hello all. I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I live in Poland (Central Europe) and now I finished college. Interested in programming and finances.

Until now, I had no more contact with affiliate marketing, but it seems that I came across a large knowledge base.

So just ask the way, where to best place to start?

I'm new today as well Adam, welcome:) I think you are at the best place to start. Talking with other people and seeing how they have done in Affiliate Marketing.

Right now, I am working on finding a niche since I don't have one. They say to try to find a niche that you are passionate about. If you have a niche already, then I think the next thing to do would be to look into building a website. Either do-it-yourself, or have someone build one for you.

There is a lot for me to learn but I hope to talk with as many people as possible that are actually making money doing affiliate marketing:)

Best of luck, Denise

Thanks for reply.

Do you think I should find a niche and only one product, or try to, with more from the beginning and see what comes out best.

How to select the niche? How do I select one and it turns out that the non-profit invested time will be lost. How do I choose a few niches / products and see which is the best and only then start invest at him more time it might be a better long term solution. All in all it's like investing - it is said that it is better to diversify.

Hi Adam,

I don't know what to tell you as I am learning as well. For me, I think I will choose 1 niche to start with and see how I do. I think we all take a risk in choosing a niche, so many niches have a lot of competition. But for me, I would have to pick something I am interested in, competition or not. The way I see it, there is always competition and each of us have our own, unique styles and skills.

It's like having a candy store right next to another candy store. How do you make people more likely to come into your candy store? For me it would be making sure customers get a warm, friendly greeting and atmosphere. And of course, excellent service and product. Building that reputation wayyyy important. Variety would be important, freshness of the candy etc.

That's how I am looking at a website, it's a "store" and I want my store to be the most attractive, inviting, friendly place. And with good service, people will come back to my store.

There will be some people come along here soon that will be much more knowledgeable then I am:) and we can both learn from them, Denise

banners
Back