The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Account manager at Mobidea?

schleprock

How can I ask my account manager at Mobidea what is a good geo and offer for a newbie to learn on.

Or can someone here tell me?

I am having this problem getting started, so I thought maybe I could just jump in with some sort of direct link offer in the Phillipines and let Propellar Ads algorithm fine tune my optimization for me.

I keep fooling around and not doing anything.

If I do a direct linking offer in someplace like the Phillipines or Latin America the landing page will already be translated for me, correct?
OK, I am not sure what to do. Right now I am doing nothing, I will never learn anything this way. Where do I jump off at to get started.

I am thinking Mobidea because they have an inhouse tracker.
I am thinking direct offer because I assume the landing page will be translated already and probably decent at converting if I pick some middle of the road EPC offer.

Where do I start? I keep f*ing around and nothing is happening.
Update:
If you go through a couple of screens on mobidea's chat function it will get you to a support email.
Also, I am talking about direct linking to offers that are email submits are 1 click install. Super easy stuff for a user to do.

Last edited:
BeMob has a free plan. I'd use that over an affiliate network's tracker. Just my 2c.

I'd use a landing page and not direct link, but that's up to you. You will probably get more conversions with a landing page. I realize it's extra work, but you provide more value that way.

Would you use a lander on this? (if so, what would it say)
It pays 0.20 cents and is only good in tje Philippines and Turkey. It also has a cap of 100 submits a day, so 20 bucks a day is the max amount I could earn.
Yet:
I must get started somewhere, or I will never learn how to do mobile CPA marketing.

21497 - Games - Multi Geo - 3G + Wifi - Game Of Thrones

Here is a screenshot of the lander.

a3c5c820fa2fe4c528f7368021c2288a.jpg

Last edited:
next question for AwesomeSauce:
I am reading this:
Setup Amazon S3 + CloudFront to Host CPA Affiliate Landing Pages That Are Lightning Fast - Nick Lenihan

What sort of domain name do I need? for instance I have a blog on alcohol abuse called ragingalcoholic.com. Do I need a KW related domain name, or can I a more generic name. take the game above, should I have a domain name like gamegiveaways.com or can I use a more generic name like cooperation.com. gamegiveaways would not probably work well as a domain name for a Nutra offer, whereas cooperation.com might be able to sneak by.

I will be working, at least at first, only with Push and or Pop traffic, so I don't think domain names are a big deal but I still wondered.
Let me know on the landing page above (if you are willing) and I will get started.
I just gotta get the rubber on the road to get some traction. I'm sitting still right now (for about 3 weeks), I'm really procrastinating on this, so I need to force myself to get going. THanks

MI
Back