The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Accessibility Analysis , Why we all fail ?

benevolent001

affiliate
Dear Friends

A very Good morning to you. I hope you are doing well and enjoying each moment of your life.

I need your help in research i am doing on Accessibility Problems faced by disabled people around the world and webmasters concerns for implementing accessibility over websites

About 97% of websites fail to meet the most basic requirements for accessibility.

Global Statistics suggest that:
  • Worldwide, between 600 - 750 million people have a disability
  • 3 out of every 10 families are touched by a disability

We are trying to find out why even after so may years of accessibility guidelines by W3C we are still not able to implement them in our websites.

I shall be thankful to you if you can spare 5 min of yours and complete this survey for webmasters around the world.

accessibility.questionpro.com

I shall be happy to give accessibility analysis report for your website as token of thanks for completing this short 3-5 min survey.

I thank you from core of my heart for sparing up your time in reading this long message.

With Best Wishes for you and your family

And I request to moderators , if it seems fine to you and if is within forum guidelines can we make this thread sticky ?

Thank You

well, what type of analysis report will you provide me, if i take interest in your 5min survey?
Please let me know....

well, what type of analysis report will you provide me, if i take interest in your 5min survey?
Please let me know....

Hello Robdale , Thanks for your reply . We are carrying out survey as part of research . The results of the survey at the end of this process will be shared with you.

We are trying to read the mind setup of webmasters , trying to find where I the bottle neck is to implement accessibility guidelines fully in our work.

I shall be happy to share all our findings , please feel free to write to me directly or with this message .

Have a great day

One of the webmaster who participated in the survey gave us feedback , asking motive of the survey.

This work is being done as part of university research on Accessibility

What we are trying to find out from this.

* Webmasters point of view of accessibility problem. Why webmasters are not able to take up and implement accessibility guidelines in all of their work.
* What problems they are facing in implementing those guidelines?
* Does tough project timeline and money put constraints for implementing accessibility?
* Is knowledge of webmasters related to accessibility bottleneck?
* Whose responsibility does they feel in implementing Accessibility ?

I hope at the end of this process we shall be able to have answers to some of these questions.

Incase you haven't participated in the survey yet. Please spare 3-5 min of yours.

accessibility.questionpro.com

Thanks for your time . Your comments and suggestions are heartily welcome.

Hey thanks benevolent001, for visiting my blog. But what about accessibility analysis report for my website?:)

hello,
With the 20th anniversary this week of the ADA in the USA and the UK having the new Equality Bill going live in Oct 2010, Iam keen to see what the challenges are for webmasters implementing accessibility on their website. Did you publish the results of your survey?

MI
Back