The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Acceptable ?

RiverWire

affiliate
Hi im now about to delete all pharmacy, loans and gambling sites out of my directory, does anyone accept these type of sites ? It the pharmacy and Loan sites that really get to me as the gambling ones are usually quite respectable one's any shitty one's get rejected straight away

We accept all of the above. No problem with any of them as long as they are spammy sites, pure affiliate sites or almost solely made for adsense.

If they are as I describe above then no problem otherwise an instant rejection comes straight away.

Yeah i was the same but i seem to be getting loads and loads of submissions just for pharmacy and loan sites at the moment. wouldn't mind if they were paid buy there not

I don't remember seen many quality loan sites. Usually most of them just a doorway pages with collection of affiliate banners.

Unless it's an actual landers site I would make them pay for inclusion - they have no value what so ever...

I have no problems in accepting any niche sites as long as they comply with my TOS and provide quality for the eventual visitors. There are crappy sites in any niche and we shouldn't judge the site by the niche it falls but rather by their quality

banners
Back