The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything About Promoting Binary Options

What exactly are you promoting? Binary option books? Brokers? Or trading systems?

I'm a Quant by trade and I've built a trading model that predicts the direction of a stock in a month with about 70% accuracy. I'm not very familiar with Binary Options right now (but I could probably pick up the subject quickly considering my background.) I'm considering building my own systems and promoting them thru, say, Clickbank. How's the competition for binary option trading systems (i.e. are there a ton of low quality scammy systems that don't work that are still popular for who know what reason)?

I'm promoting the offers that brokers provide me. These can be promotions like:
  • Signal service
  • First deposit bonus
  • Top up bonus
  • Free trading sessions
  • Webinar registration
  • Trading contests
  • Free ebook
  • Etc.
"I've built a trading model that predicts the direction of a stock in a month with about 70% accuracy."
Dude, if this is true, why are you messing with CPA marketing? You should be filthy rich by now! :)

I'm promoting the offers that brokers provide me. These can be promotions like:
  • Signal service
  • First deposit bonus
  • Top up bonus
  • Free trading sessions
  • Webinar registration
  • Trading contests
  • Free ebook
  • Etc.
"I've built a trading model that predicts the direction of a stock in a month with about 70% accuracy."
Dude, if this is true, why are you messing with CPA marketing? You should be filthy rich by now! :)

Trading and managing risk are not as simple as you may think.. an average quant should be able to create a system with this sort of accuracy.. most of them are not "rich" by most people's standards. Keep in mind flipping a coin is still 50% accurate vs. about 70% for my system. Of course, I'm also lacking capital which will be coming from CPA :)

Would you like to suggest me which is the best broker to working with affiliate promotion in binary options? I heard 24option and banc de binary are good.

Would you like to suggest me which is the best broker to working with affiliate promotion in binary options? I heard 24option and banc de binary are good.
There's not 1 "best broker". For example I use different brokers for different countries. I make sure that they have support in that specific language and that they have someone in their sales team that's a native speaker. This is important because the sales team will call the signups and try to convert them to depositors. 24Option and BDB are big players with solid aff programs.

I've heard of binary options trading, but I've never done it. A lot of the sites out there seem a little gimmicky. Has anyone had any success with it?
I think Binary Options are a great way to learn more about financial trading, but I think it's more of a stepping stone. A lot of people who start out in binary options tend to move on to trading Forex, CFD's or Futures down the line.

This forum/thread is about affiliate marketing, so if you have questions about trading please post them in the Lounge. Thanks.

Last edited:
1. Is isit good promote binary option on clicksure?
2. Is ti good promore binary option on clickbank?
3. What the best traffic for it?

1. Is isit good promote binary option on clicksure?
2. Is ti good promore binary option on clickbank?
3. What the best traffic for it?

Hey buddy here are the answers to your questions:

1. CS has a couple of pretty shady offers, but the salescopy on most products is amazing and some of these guys rake in millions. The question is if you want to be pushing those types of offers from a moral standpoint ;)

2. There's 60+ binary products in CB right now and most of them are signal services. The best way to judge is to check them out for yourself and see if it's something you would like to promote.

3. For the Clicksure offers is pops and networks like Mgid, Taboola, etc. I haven't used CB for binary offers so I can't help you there

My advise would be to stay away from these offers and come up with your own angle. Use these offers and landers for inspiration and come up with your own.

Hi martini,
Great to see somebody open to take questions in this niche. :)
1)I rank some of the top brokers(including 24option) in top 2-5 for main review keywords terms in spanish language. But,I hardly see any deposits. Any pointers?
For organic traffic(google search or youtube),what works best?

2)Is this niche dying? I mean does it make sense to invest time/$ on it now?

Last edited:
Hi Neil.

1)I rank some of the top brokers(including 24option) in top 2-5 for main review keywords terms in spanish language. But,I hardly see any deposits. Any pointers?
Hmm I'd really have to see your website. Check out your angles, link/banner positioning, call to actions, etc. Also I would have to know some statics like ctr, bounce % etc. This is how the game works, analyse your data and adjust accordingly.

2)Is this niche dying?
No, on the contrary, I think we're just getting started ;) But it's getting harder and harder to get into the game, because of competition.

I mean does it make sense to invest time/$ on it now?
Yes, if you know what you're doing.

Hi Neil.

Hmm I'd really have to see your website. Check out your angles, link/banner positioning, call to actions, etc. Also I would have to know some statics like ctr, bounce % etc. This is how the game works, analyse your data and adjust accordingly.

2)Is this niche dying?
No, on the contrary, I think we're just getting started ;) But it's getting harder and harder to get into the game, because of competition.

I mean does it make sense to invest time/$ on it now?
Yes, if you know what you're doing.

Thanks for the answers.Gonna resurrect my sites.

Does the offer in your signature convert well? :) Hope it is not trade secret. :p

No problem Neil, glad I could help!

And yes that offer converts, I think social trading is gonna be huge :ninja:

Do you recommend any online place I can go to learn the basics about Binary Options?
Do you recommend to avoid any online place that apparently teach about Binary Options?

I do not see myself promoting something without knowing anything about it.

In your opinion, is there a place that has good information for beginners or intermediates? If not, its fine. I am a total newb at Binary Options.

I am not lazy, I can Google. I am just not sure what would be a great place to start as oppose to a good place or an average to start.

Thank you for your time and your thread.

Do you recommend any online place I can go to learn the basics about Binary Options?
Do you recommend to avoid any online place that apparently teach about Binary Options?

I do not see myself promoting something without knowing anything about it.

In your opinion, is there a place that has good information for beginners or intermediates? If not, its fine. I am a total newb at Binary Options.

I am not lazy, I can Google. I am just not sure what would be a great place to start as oppose to a good place or an average to start.

Thank you for your time and your thread.

I´m sorry buddy but this tread is about promoting binary options, not trading them. ;)

You can post anything non affiliate marketing related in the lounge.

If you want my opinion about trading binary options: I think they are a fun and friendly way to familiarise yourself with financial trading, because it has a very gentle learning curve. That being said it´s also true that a lot of new traders who are succesful with binary options tend to move up to Forex or Stock trading, in order to have more control over their trades. Like decide when to close them, use stop losses, trailing stops etc.

hey man

Are you ranking your review site at all in the serps?

I have read that there is a tonne of black hat shit going down in this niche from hacked web shells etc

Isit possible to rank for this using PBNs and sape?

This dude must be killing it, here dominating the top results: Top 10 Binary Options Brokers: List of best trading Brokers Websites
Actually,review angle may not be that great as it initially seems. Yeah,it gets signups but not that great I guess.But,easy money if you know how to rank.

That guy is doing pretty much all sape type links.

i think that guy is also ranking as probably one of the earliest sites for binary options so google has taken a liking

Most of the binary signals/robot product offer free offer if you deposit via their affiliate links. Many clicksure products have this(as you pointed those million $ sales).
I am wondering how do affiliates earning are tracked when payment from broker is involved(not directly from customers).

For eg German Binary XXXXX Product

A)Buy Now $1499

OR

B)Free trial (Deposit $500 via our broker)

I am wondering how affiliates earnings are tracked if customer chooses option B.

-----------------------------------------
This is the most popular model in market right now. :)

I think your CS id is passed to the broker as a subid. So they can see which affiliate sent the ftd.

You can also ask the product owner or check the jv page.

Hello, can you please point out how to get started in Binary Options?

-By Directly from brokers, you mean going straight to the binary option broker website and sign up to
-Should we buy traffic and if then what kind of traffic Display or Pop or any other?
-Should we go the route of 'free' social traffic?
-Should we use email marketing/build a list ?
-Should we build a website and promote through it?

I would like to get started promoting these offers but I will need some guidance on how to get started.

Thanks in advance

banners
Back