The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

About noipfraud suspected of stealing traffic

Long Zhu

affiliate
I haven't run an advertisement for a long time. Recently, I tested some offers and found that the same material and LP always make a profit of 50-80% a day. It became almost non-converting the next day, and even one day more than 600 affiliate clicks did not convert. Then, after I removed the NOIPfraud I used, and ran naked after the ad passed, it immediately converted to normal.
Today, I used the same advertisement number to add the traffic of noipfraud first. After about 350 advertisement numbers were clicked to LP, the click-through rate of LP was 3.5%. After replacing noipfraud with another cloak, the click-through rate of LP reached 11%.
By the way, when using noipfraud, if the tracking system is not added, the number of clicks to the alliance is no different from normal, but 80% of them are repeated clicks.

Ad network (or referral source)=>
noipfraud (or other filter) +
=> YOUR tracking
+-->YOUR LP --> your LP Click out Logged -->offer's stats.

Anything else is not going to be accurate to see your entire funnel progress, then understanding where the real problem 'choke point' is.

Hi there this is Noipfraud. Just figured we come in an address this....

First and foremost I am sorry you had issues with the software, have you reached out to support?

I have looked for your user name or a support ticket mentioning this, I was unable to find anything under your name listed here(or otherwise) on this forum.

It is possible things were set up incorrectly or there were issues with your configuration which would have caused issues with page load or otherwise.

The mention of "repeated clicks" kinda implies there may be some config issue or something causing an issue with page load. All of which would have a potential effect on campaign conversion rate.

We are happy to help diagnose the issue in cases like this.

As far as us "Stealing" traffic, that's a pretty harsh accusation...

Noipfraud is open source code I don't quite see how we would do that without it being obvious to everyone. Nothing is hidden from you about what noipfraud does or how it does it.

We(unlike most other platforms out there) are a self hosted product.

That means the software is installed on your server by you, which we do not have access to. This makes it impossible for us to affect your traffic/settings in any way.

At the core of it all Noipfraud produces a "true" or "false" result following the filters you have set, then loads content/redirects based upon the settings you have set. So any redirects or page content would need to be set by you and any filters are set by you. This is all done on your server which we do not have access to.

Feel free to reach out to us on TG as well if you can't reach us thru the normal support channels @Noipfraud on telegram

I've been using noip products since 2019 and I guess there shouldn't be a problem in the configuration. He's doing fine until July 2022, but this month I've found that I can only make a profit if I don't use noip

MI
Back