The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

About Me

KevinU

My name is Kevin Urban, 56 years old and completely computer illiterate before 2004. I worked at a lot of different jobs in my life, starting as a roustabout and rigger on a 250-ton crane in the oil industry back in 1973 in Canada's Arctic. I worked as a carpenter, roofer, truck driver, commercial fisherman, fire fighter and tour guide in the Northwest Territories until it was time to settle down and get married.

Welcome to 5 Star, Kevin.

Thanks for your interesting introduction and thanks for joining.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions.

Very advernturous Kevin. Good on you, seems you have experianced a lot of amazing things in your life. I am only 19 and can only dream to do as many exciting things as you have mentioned. Welcome to the forums.

Hi Kevin. Wow...sounds like a great life...hard working, but a great life...:) The most I ever did in terms of manual labor was working on the railroad putting down track in Northern Winnipeg back when I was 18...when I came back home after that Summer I had arms of steel after slamming so many spikes into the ground...:eek: Anyway, enough about me...glad to have you aboard. I look forward to your participation and don't be shy. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back