The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

About an affiliate manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasslife

Hi community! hope you're having a great day so far
I'm working with a big affiliate network in the field, but my manager is not helpful these days, the thing I want to know is can I ask to change my manager?
I don't want to mention the company because I'm afraid of this manager to see this somewhere and delete my account, I have profit here and I'm not ready to lose it
The company has a lot of aff managers, and I want to change this person because it consider me as it's doing something amazing in helping me, I'm just asking questions and he didn't answer at all and I'm sure that the company doesn't know about this because one of the things they respect is their affiliates
I really want to change it but I'm afraid if he did something bad for me and I don't want him to suspend me without a reason
thank you and hope you understand my opinion
Regards!

I have profit here and I'm not ready to lose it
How much and is it long term? Time is money and you have to prioritize your time <= looking at this from his perspective (and not yours).
What do you expect and what is reasonable? Maybe, you are right or maybe it is your approach.

Have you confronted the AM about these issues --and politely? Tried to resolve this without 'running to his boss'?

I think there may be some personality conflict with my assigned affiliate manager and is it possible to change it?

You have to make the request of the affiliate manager's superior and that could create a real issue. But don't rag nonsense about the AM's performance --that will get you nowhere --be specific about any denied or unanswered questions or requests. Do you really think they are reasonable --or are you asking for something out of the ordinary --do you have any clout as an affiliate to justify a better response?

I don't know how to contact his superior but I'm sure that the company don't know about what this manager is doing! because their priorities is always best experience for affiliates
The thing that I forgot to mention is that manager is not helpful and always forget what we're already talked about! always when I ask for something he tell me that your request is processing and he can do it because he's my account manager!
My friend work with the same company and has an other manager and he always help him with any issue but mine is make me stressed asf
I want to change it but I don't want to make a conflict with him and suspend my account just because I reported him to the company

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back