Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official A4d [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaxor

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
A4D is a 6+ year old advertising network with CPA & CPC offers.

Our primary focus is on traffic generation is media buyers that buy on Facebook, Google, PPV, DIsplay and any other channel where media is bought.

We have over 1,200+ offers direct to advertisers.

We're looking for affiliates that are serious about growing their affiliate business. If this is something you're not committed to making a success we're probably not a good fit for you. We invest a lot of time and energy into making all our partners successful, we're looking for people that are willing to take that and make something great out of it.

If you're a good fit to work with us please apply today!

Attachments

• a4d.jpg
    a4d.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 715
Thanks for the add of A4D into the system. If anyone has any questions for us please leave them here and we'll get the answered ASAP. We look forward to working with all you of you.

Success,
Jason Akatiff
CEO, A4D

I was very pleased to have been invited into this great network. I'm just getting started and I have to say that my AM is very informative and available to help anytime. Great guys, and a special shout out to my AM "bibo".

A4D is a 6+ year old advertising network with CPA & CPC offers.

Our primary focus is on traffic generation is media buyers that buy on Facebook, Google, PPV, DIsplay and any other channel where media is bought.

We have over 1,200+ offers direct to advertisers.

We're looking for affiliates that are serious about growing their affiliate business. If this is something you're not committed to making a success we're probably not a good fit for you. We invest a lot of time and energy into making all our partners successful, we're looking for people that are willing to take that and make something great out of it.

If you're a good fit to work with us please apply today!

Hello,

I'd like to join this network, I got to know about you guys from a business partner of mine and I will love to be part of this.

please hook me up on Skype: fmbaba01

I will appreciate.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back