The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

A Twitter Alternative... For you Traffic and Revenue

samlisa

affiliate
The best alternatives I know are facebook, linkedin and myspace. I really don't think that there are any high traffic social networking sites that can drive traffic to your websites.

The alternative sites linkdin, orkut and facebook etc.There are many website for social media networking sites we can drive traffic to your websites. The all of the site is amazing for social media networking sites.

I guess, the best social networking sites are linkedin and facebook. Twitter account is limited to celebrities and high profiles where the followers actually read the tweets. This is not a case with normal users. You get to see more than 100 tweets in an hour in your accounts, if you are following some SEO company. Do you really check those marketing links. Never!

voonee.com is very low traffic website, I don’t think it can be alternative to twitter, face book, linked in can be better option other than twitter.

Alternative could also mean ( in the light way ) same as ... like design, functionality ... but not traffic

From my experience I get the most social traffic from Facebook, twitter or any other networking sites are not in that level.

MI
Back