The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Tricky One

Mr.Confused

affiliate
Hi guys,
This is a difficult question, I looked through the help pages on google but
couldnt really find anything that can solve my problem.
What it is, me and this guy(who is admin of the forum in question) had
a big fallout and he made another forum in which there was some
abusive content and malicious lies about me posted on his site by some
of the members there(the abuse has since died down)
Now if I google my full name and favourite sports team or even the
initials of my favourite sports team, the abusive topics are on
googles first page of the search(even the ones he has deleted off his board they just come back with a broken or missing link), is there a way these can be taken off googles search engine as the admin will not co-operate?
Im not very good with this sort of stuff, hopefully you guys can help me :helpsign::help::hi:

The one he has deleted that are showing are in google cache, they will be flushed eventually.

I don't think you can get Google to remove the one the guy has not removed without first getting injunction or something like that against the guy, you will then send that to Google, google will then block the abusing contents about you.

The only thing now mate is the rankings seem to be going up instead of downwards, Ive tried contacting Google but had no reply? Is there anyway to stop this happening?

Can anyone help with this seriously? Its moving further and further up the rankings despite theres been no activity in the thread for over 2 months.
Is there a link of where I can contact google to get the info removed, seriously it needs moving fast.:helpsign:

You've got one option... knock him down with your own pages! What are the keywords which these inflammatory pages are appearing for? Go and create loads of pages on different domains, all geared towards theses keywords. Think of it as a personal challenge! Social media would be your best bet first...

You've got one option... knock him down with your own pages! What are the keywords which these inflammatory pages are appearing for? Go and create loads of pages on different domains, all geared towards theses keywords. Think of it as a personal challenge! Social media would be your best bet first...

Cheers mate appreciated :goodjobsign:
Any sites you could recommend me?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can request the removal of a URL from Google's listings by using the webmaster tools. You have to be the webmaster for the URLs which you request removal.

You can also request them to look at a domain if it is not yours if you believe they are in breach of Google's content guidelines. There is a form and you state the keyword search that brings up the pages and the URL of the offending page. There are some checkboxes to choose which of the content guidelines are broken.

So you can either patch things up with this guy long enough to persuade him to request the url removal of the pages he is the webmaster for. Or you could go to war and find a way to force him to make the request to remove them.

Or, if content guidelines are broken you can contact Google and get them to look at the pages in their cache.

Good luck.

You can request the removal of a URL from Google's listings by using the webmaster tools. You have to be the webmaster for the URLs which you request removal.

You can also request them to look at a domain if it is not yours if you believe they are in breach of Google's content guidelines. There is a form and you state the keyword search that brings up the pages and the URL of the offending page. There are some checkboxes to choose which of the content guidelines are broken.

So you can either patch things up with this guy long enough to persuade him to request the url removal of the pages he is the webmaster for. Or you could go to war and find a way to force him to make the request to remove them.

Or, if content guidelines are broken you can contact Google and get them to look at the pages in their cache.

Good luck.

Hi Mate,
I reported it to google who removed the deleted content, but the existing content my removal request was declined as google strangely thought it wasnt breaking any guidelines(despite having blatant malicious content).
When you request a removal is it a person who looks into it or a computer program? Maybe if its a computer program it may not recognise the malicious content.
If I get a bit more understanding of how google works then I can probably find other ways around getting this content about me knocked down the rankings. :dancing:

One thought here is that they are limited as to how much they can remove. It may be seen as censorship, or them stomping on freedom of speech.

Really, trying to overcome the guy in the rankings might be your best bet.

Find out all the keywords that link you to this bum page. Then start writing articles including those keywords, at approximately 5% keyword density.

Cheers mate appreciated :goodjobsign:
Any sites you could recommend me?

Hit sites such as squidoo, ezine, css galleries, social media (facebook, myspace). You should be able to create plenty of pages built around the specific keywords that the thread is appearing for. You could even set up a few free wordpress blogs! I dont actually think you'll find the whole thing too hard at all!

Right and then the blogs can be put to very good use later in pushing your own pages further, rather than just using them to push the other guy down.

Exactly! If someone was to write a bad article about me (matt inertia :cool:) then they'd have a tough time knocking all my profiles off the top and the great thing is most of these are great for traffic and SEO as well.

Cheers lads ive just give it a test run and the first website it appears to have worked :)
When I sign up to some more it should work :goodjobsign:

I think I know how you feel bro... The ranking will not fall down unless....

You again make pages about you, with your complete name. Of course with contents that are favorable to you,.. and ask someone to promote it. The pages may be in form of blog or site. You can do it.

Hi again guys,
Just wondering if googles rankings work by the times the page is most viewed(because for some reason now his bum pages seem to be getting a lot more viewing than normal) because for some reason the bum pages in question dont seem to move downwards and a lot of the time miraclously move up the rankings?

Can you PM me the actual page or search thats causing the problem and Ill take a look?

banners
Back