The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A success story of email marketing for dating-SOI

Tareq Mahmud

affiliate
I started CPA just few days ago. I follow some successful man in this sector. One of them earned 7550$ in just 4 months by only email marketing. He used fresh leads. Main converting issue is mail body and subject. Just make it attractive. Make people's curiosity to read that email and enter your link. Just it. After this trick, can be add as per your creativity. He used SMTP for send bulk mail.

Nothing new Tareq...

He used fresh leads.
We all do?

Main converting issue is mail body and subject.
Aren't those the only two sectors of email marketing? Of course there's headers, but, body and subject main converting issue?

This smells like trying to get into the $500 conquest doing nothing valuable.

Sorry Pal... But it is what it looks like. You are not telling a "success story" here.

Nothing new Tareq...

We all do?

Aren't those the only two sectors of email marketing? Of course there's headers, but, body and subject main converting issue?

Sorry Pal... But it is what it looks like. You are not telling a "success story" here.
[Here stated all important issues. Tried to concentrate in these issues. This is not new one. This is success by some one by a method. ]

I get you Tareq. Thanks for sharing. Personally I can say that these are the things that really keep me going. I am able to see that the goal is achievable. I do believe that when we see something new to us, then we need to do post about it. Sometimes it helps to uplift those who were behind. Thanks buddy and all the best in what you are doing.

I get you Tareq. Thanks for sharing. Personally I can say that these are the things that really keep me going. I am able to see that the goal is achievable. I do believe that when we see something new to us, then we need to do post about it. Sometimes it helps to uplift those who were behind. Thanks buddy and all the best in what you are doing.
Thanks a lot Bro. Take care

Nothing new Tareq...

We all do?

Thanks a lot bro, take care

The advertiser probably made anywhere from 10x to 100x on the backend. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would collect email leads only to send them to someone else for pennies on the dollar. You can push leads to your own products and make that in a week. I know some "churn and burners" that make close to that in a day.

The advertiser probably made anywhere from 10x to 100x on the backend. For the life of me, I can't understand why someone would collect email leads only to send them to someone else for pennies on the dollar. You can push leads to your own products and make that in a week. I know some "churn and burners" that make close to that in a day.
"I know some "churn and burners" that make close to that in a day"
Dear bro, thanks for reply. I want to know your "churn and burners" , 'll you inform me please?

"I know some "churn and burners" that make close to that in a day"
Dear bro, thanks for reply. I want to know your "churn and burners" , 'll you inform me please?

You have a better chance of earning big coin emailing the legit way. Spamming isn't for the faint of heart and not something you master in a day or even a month. Especially when you reside in an area that gives serious prison time for doing it.

I've been monetizing purchased data(email) using PPL (pay per lead) offers for over 16 years.

With PPL there is no credit card required to complete an offer...no purchase needed. All a user has to do is fill out a form in order to generate a commission. So conversion rates are typically much higher than those requiring a sale. I will also promote other types of CPA offers, but I will use them on the back-end and use PPL on the front-end, since they are basically free offers, but still pay well...offer the path of least resistance to getting a conversion/$$$.

I generate traffic by acquiring fresh / targeted data that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also work with aged data, but this is a bit more involved and required some additional resources and tools.

This way I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over...I own the traffic. Compared to what most marketers do, which is to always be paying for traffic, which typically results in a bunch of clicks and then can't market additional offers to.

Anytime you buy data, it will never be as responsive as list(s) you built yourself. So you have to work with high volume to compensate for it, but this is fine, because it much cheaper and faster than building your own list(s). The key is that when you mail, you always need to be collecting your opens/clickers, so that your segment the most responsive user into smaller, but very responsive list(s). Then you will be sending less and making more with each mailing.

There's obviously much more that goes into it, but it really does work and can be extremely profitable. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, a lot comes down to ones ability to scale and effectively manage the infrastructure that goes into scaling.

However, it's not for everyone. It's far more costly to start up than most CPA strategies that only cost a few hundred dollars. Data, tools, resources, etc, etc... it all adds up.

Anyway, something to think about.

banners
Back