The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Small Step To Financial Freedom

NewBaby

affiliate
Hi! Everyone,

I m a very brand "New Baby" in this IM world. Hope someone can teach and guide me the correct steps to crawl and walk the path in this vast land of opportunities for IM as I hv limited knowledge. :eek:

I hv read a few threads here and there in this forum, and sound quite interesting, that's why I'm here to seek and share knowledge with you guys and gals.

Cheers
:p :p :p

Welcome to 5 Star, NewBaby.

You already have noticed that there is a lot of information here at 5 Star for you to read. We can help you to crawl, walk and then run.

Our members are very helpful so there are lots of people here who will help you to make the right steps. When you have questions, just ask. Be sure to ask your specific questions in the proper forum rather than here in the Introduce Yourself Forum which is only for introductions and welcome messages.

Since this is new to you, probably the best place for you to spend as much time as possible, doing as much reading as you can is our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should pay special attention to the "Sticky" thread in that forum. Here is the link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Hello NewBaby!

We were all once like you and I must saythat I'm still learning but then again I guess the learning process never ends :)

You've made a good decision when you registered to 5staraff marketing forums because it has loads of info that will help you get started.

As a tip i would suggest you start by reading what's important (basics), and don't get lost in articles that contain all sorts of 'secrets' and 'magic formula to ...' on how to get rich quick.

Reading too much of the wrong stuff can also have an influence on style and beliefs and you don't want that.

However if you trust yourself to succeed, then I'm sure you'll achieve financial freedom :)

Good luck and hope to see you around!

Hi NewBaby,

Welcome to 5 Star. We all started where you are to some degree and were all once new babies to this. So we are happy to help you begin the journey.

After you read all the newbie stickies as Larwee suggested and maybe a couple in the niche and general forum that are geared to how to get started, feel free to ask question as you go.

We were all once like you and I must saythat I'm still learning but then again I guess the learning process never ends

Ah yes, that really sums things up quite well. I think the empathy we all feel due to the fact that we all walked into this knowing very little is what drives us to help others.

If there's anything that rubs my nerves raw it's someone saying, "it can't be done". Don't ever buy into that one!

However if you trust yourself to succeed, then I'm sure you'll achieve financial freedom

Thks Andrew and everyone here for yr encouragement and guidance.

Wud work hard to reach my goals and dreams.

:)

Quote " The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work."
Harry Golden

banners
Back