The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A quick hello

BradleyBubbles

affiliate
Hi guys first of all I want to introduce myself and my background, I am a 25 year old from the Uk who has minor previous history in affiliate marketing but have a good understanding of what its about.
When I was around 14 I discovered my first taste of affiliating with GPT Sites, I wasn't making great money only around £40 a week but it was funding my xbox games at the time and in total between the 3 GPT sites I used at the time I managed to refer just over 6,000 users.

By the time I hit 16 I drifted away and got a job and come 19 a was the manager of a Pizza takeaway, cutting the story short I brought the shop at 21 and sold up at 24 when my partner fell pregnant.

I now have just over 30 arcade machines dotted around a few hotels and pubs in my local area which sustain enough income for me and my family which gives me plenty of freedom and time.

I am getting bored though and making money online has a massive interest to me and gives me great fun and pleasure. Now what got me thinking about getting into affiliate marketing was stumbling across MaxBounty and it made me completely relate back to when I was younger and referring members to the GPT sites but this is on a bigger scale and has potential for real money.

So this is a bit about me and I will be sharing my progress and ideas with you members and continue reading and researching through other peoples posts.

Hi guys first of all I want to introduce myself and my background, I am a 25 year old from the Uk who has minor previous history in affiliate marketing but have a good understanding of what its about.
When I was around 14 I discovered my first taste of affiliating with GPT Sites, I wasn't making great money only around £40 a week but it was funding my xbox games at the time and in total between the 3 GPT sites I used at the time I managed to refer just over 6,000 users.

By the time I hit 16 I drifted away and got a job and come 19 a was the manager of a Pizza takeaway, cutting the story short I brought the shop at 21 and sold up at 24 when my partner fell pregnant.

I now have just over 30 arcade machines dotted around a few hotels and pubs in my local area which sustain enough income for me and my family which gives me plenty of freedom and time.

I am getting bored though and making money online has a massive interest to me and gives me great fun and pleasure. Now what got me thinking about getting into affiliate marketing was stumbling across MaxBounty and it made me completely relate back to when I was younger and referring members to the GPT sites but this is on a bigger scale and has potential for real money.

So this is a bit about me and I will be sharing my progress and ideas with you members and continue reading and researching through other peoples posts.
interesting story @BradleyBubbles.
welcome to the board :).
and please enjoy your stay here.

MI
Back