The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

A Question!

Vahid

affiliate
Hi My Friends,

Do you know what is the most important thing that has caused most of the webmasters and bloggers give up, specially in the last two years?

Let me give you a clue.

In the last two years, search engines and specially Google have become so improved and don't rank most of the websites that they were used to be ranked before. These websites have a big common problem. Some of the webmasters have been able to solve this problem but most of them can not do that and so give up.

What is that common problem?

You are absolutely wrong Vahid. Most of the webmasters do not have patience to wait. They want to become rich overnight. In affiliate marketing you have to wait for at least six months. The number of such impatient webmasters have increased. These so called webmasters give up early or I should say earliest.:D

Hi Arun,

You are right. People want to become rich fast and easy and without any struggle. This is absolutely right. Something I am saying in this thread is exactly related to this.

Search engines have become so strict about duplicated content. So a website that wants to be ranked should have a unique and distinct content.

What does that mean? It means more work for the webmasters and bloggers to create unique content for their websites and weblogs.

And this is what they are too lazy to do. :)

Patience is a real important virtue! Success is also not achieved by mere ideas and optimism but rather with a lot of real hard work. Those who failed to succeed in what they do are merely unaware of what they are doing or too lazy to do what needs to be done in order to be successful in their chosen field ;)

I talk to people every single day who expect a quick fix and aren't willing to put in the work it takes to become successful in anything online. I suppose it's because of all of the promises you see all over the place guaranteeing instant profits and stuff like that.

This kind of thing makes the whole thing look either too easy for reality or like a complete sham.

Sheree

Yes mama, some online marketers promise and guarantee instant profit for selling their e-books and other stuff. The people fall prey to them and loose dollars instead of earning. There must be some law to ban such baiting advertisements.:)

banners
Back