The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A Question for HTML5 & CSS3 Coders

BruceBanner

affiliate
You HTML5 and CSS3 coders are really ahead of the curve right now, so you can probably answer this better than most. I primarily use wordpress for just about every site that I build and I'm not a strong coder by any means. I'm seeing HTML5 and CSS3 more and more in the themes that I use. Do you think that I should bite the bullet and start learning & using HTML5 and CSS3 now? Should I jump on it, like, yesterday? Or wait for it to become more widely used? (I'm trying to hold out like Internet Explorer :D).

Yeah, you should start learning them as soon as possible :) Its not like they are entirely new languages anyway. Imagine HTML4 and CSS2 with a couple of nice new features and with some useless old features removed... And you get HTML5 and CSS3 :) There are a lot of tutorials even for begginers, just google around a bit and you will find them.

You HTML5 and CSS3 coders are really ahead of the curve right now, so you can probably answer this better than most. I primarily use wordpress for just about every site that I build and I'm not a strong coder by any means. I'm seeing HTML5 and CSS3 more and more in the themes that I use. Do you think that I should bite the bullet and start learning & using HTML5 and CSS3 now? Should I jump on it, like, yesterday? Or wait for it to become more widely used? (I'm trying to hold out like Internet Explorer :D).
Yes , you should start learning HTML5 and CSS3 soon. It will be helpful in the future. Check out http://codeacademy.com and http://w3schools.com for tutorials. W3schools has the entire HTML and CSS reference and guide. Good luck :)

Thanks guys! I guess I'll have to break out of my procrastination mode and get on it. It really is a never-ending process isn't it? :)

Thanks guys! I guess I'll have to break out of my procrastination mode and get on it. It really is a never-ending process isn't it? :)
Good for you , mate. Yes , it is never ending process because everyday someone develops a new technique and it might become a standard soon. So you will learn new techniques frequently :D

banners
Back